Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mane contract

I think it's to get an easier life (fewer games, less intense), for more money. He'll be scoring for fun in the German league.

I have no problem with him wanting a change of environment; I just hope that it can be done in a professional manner that doesn't taint his time at Liverpool.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Yep, sounds like a logical view on the underlying cause. He has worked his backside off for us and given everything to be fair.

Playing for Klopp in the premier league = massive effort. If that is his thinking then so be it. Thanks Sadio, and good luck.

I think this is part of the transition to his next team which will be hopefully in place in August

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I think it's to get an easier life (fewer games, less intense), for more money. He'll be scoring for fun in the German league.

I have no problem with him wanting a change of environment; I just hope that it can be done in a professional manner that doesn't taint his time at Liverpool.
    I think that, the post covid slight loss of power and pace has hit Mane hard and he probably does fancy an easier league at a club he can pick up an easy title because Germany doesn't allow petro dollar clubs and he's trying to move to the wealthiest club

If it were me, I'd personally still be absolutely super pissed at being robbed of 2 league titles in 4 years by corrupt officials too, maybe Mane fancies playing for a side who get all the decisions and don't have to go to the lengths Jurgen made our lads go to out of necessity to absolutely minimise the number of opportunities we give officials to give a wrong un against us
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    I think this is part of the transition to his next team which will be hopefully in place in August
    In my Julian Ward v The Summer

Mane, Origi & Ox depart to be replaced by Nunez, Nkunku & Gnabry.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    In my Julian Ward v The Summer

Mane, Origi & Ox depart to be replaced by Nunez, Nkunku & Gnabry.
    Throw Minamino in the outs too, and it sounds about right to me

Ramsay will almost certainly come in and Neco will move to Fulham

Then we need AT LEAST one top class or top emerging generational midfielder coming in who can play LCM or RCM controller and No6

If bayern can't afford to pay up for mane, how about we take Kimmich. Apparently he wants a new challenge. He can play Rb and defensive cm if I'm not mistake and was peps choice there.

Would be class cover for trent and a desperately needed addition to the midfield.

It would be a fooking stupendous idea.

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    If bayern can't afford to pay up for mane, how about we take Kimmich. Apparently he wants a new challenge. He can play Rb and defensive cm if I'm not mistake and was peps choice there.

Would be class cover for trent and a desperately needed addition to the midfield.
    We're signing Ramsay for RB, Kimmich is allegedly suspect defensively at No6, but we play Fab there most games and he makes errors every game in that respect, so if Kimmich is a lot better with the ball and in his reading of the game and press and counter press then well worth a shout and he almost certainly can't be as slow and laboured getting around the pitch either - Replacing Fab, Keita and Thiago remains a priority area to be addressed, we need midfielder who can move us forward, we've persisted too long with those 3 holding us back and limiting us as a team

Ramsay is 18? Is he really a credible cover for TAA? No prem experience. 27 games for Aberdeen?

I suspect Gomez will still be the main player to cover. Otherwise it makes no sense letting Neco go
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"