Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Mane contract

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Where to, though? I think he was eyeing PSG on the basis that Mbappe would be going Real.

With PSG out of the picture. We immediately started hearing noises about a move to a Prem rival.

Unless Barca sort something out, which apparently they are, there really aren't many European clubs that can afford 400k! Real Madrid would be an odd move for him. Who does that leave Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle?

Newcastle may end up being his destination.
    I'm thinking Newcastle as well. They can afford to give him the wages he wants and more.

Would city take him on a free? I'd say so and salah has already said he fancies staying in the prem.

Other than that I'm thinking psg maybe if neymar moves on?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Would be a nightmare but in theory if he doesn't care about bridge-burning he could go to Man City.
    If City wanted him I think he would go there over Newcastle. He has said he wants to be the best player in the world. More chance of thst happening at city than Newcastle. Both can give him the wages.

Bravado aside, I have to say, it’s only just hit me now.

The thought that Mané won’t be in a Liverpool kit next season.

It hurts to be totally honest. I understand his reasons and he has been absolutely brilliant for us… but he feels like family.

A little heart broken tonight, I held a sliver of hope he might change his mind, but seeing the agreement with the clubs…

Like a kick in the guts.

he would have gone for nothing next season,so may as well cash in..I just have my doubts Diaz will get the same amount of goals has Mane.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Bravado aside, I have to say, it’s only just hit me now.

The thought that Mané won’t be in a Liverpool kit next season.

It hurts to be totally honest. I understand his reasons and he has been absolutely brilliant for us… but he feels like family.

A little heart broken tonight, I held a sliver of hope he might change his mind, but seeing the agreement with the clubs…

Like a kick in the guts.
    Ditto Steveo. Sad day.

Very sad indeed to see Sadio will be leaving, we must all wish him all the best as he has been an absolutely incredible servant to the club and provided us all with so much enjoyment and so many brilliant moments, and for me, it was absolutely criminal that he was made to play second fiddle to the Salah circus and that Jurgen himself allowed that to happen, and I expect, after 6 seasons, he's had quite enough of it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    If City wanted him I think he would go there over Newcastle. He has said he wants to be the best player in the world. More chance of thst happening at city than Newcastle. Both can give him the wages.
    He’ll have to perform better next season than he has in the second half of the last season, otherwise there won’t be many clubs willing to pay him £400,000 per week.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Why on earth would they? Mahrez is a far better player for them and how they play, Mo and his agent and potential suitors need to remember that as good as he has been, a lot of Mo's success has come from him being the focal point of an incredibly talented team of top players, I don't imagine him hitting the numbers he does for us anywhere else in which the team isn't geared up entirely around getting the best out of him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

#FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Benteke, Balotelli and Brendan, just what I needed for the weekend!