Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Mane contract

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I think it's time.

It's time for us to move on.
    .....from both of them.

While I appreciate (if this is what he actually announces) that Mane has decided now is the time he wants to go - which might give the club the opportunity to possibly recoup something of a transfer fee - it's a pity Mo seems to have decided to run down his contract and leave on a free next summer.

Hopefully the club both their replacements in place prior to the preseason, and even if Mo is still here next season - much like we did with bringing in Thiago while Gini was still around but had decided to move on - we can have as smooth a transition as possible.

I'm ready to move on from them..
    Mo, more than Mane, but I can appreciate how Mane feels it might be the best time for him personally.
    I think you're right but I'll be sad to see it.
    The biggest worry is replacing the quality of both. Theyre hard acts to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    They can go after last night too, not going to get much more out of them....... i'm not bothered anymore, thank you for everything though

stale as fuck, needs to change.
    Bit harsh considering how many games they've played this season...

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think you're right but I'll be sad to see it.
    The biggest worry is replacing the quality of both. Theyre hard acts to follow.
    Mo's goal return was 1 in 4 before we signed him and put him in a set up and coached him to get the best out of him

I trust our recruitment process that we can find another player of the right attributes for the role, who maybe hasn't got a current goal return like Mo, but who like Mo will score A LOT of goals in our set up and coached by our manager and staff

Mane won't be leaving for anything less than 50m, this would have been a more severe blow were it pre covid Mane we were talking about, Diaz has been a brilliant signing, but he's yet to reach pre covid Mane levels at LFWD in all truth, pre covid Mane would have destroyed Carvajal on Saturday

If Mane does go, maybe we go for Nunez, he'd make sense to me as he looks comfortable dropping off and linking play and at LFWD RFWD No9 and false 9, having a forward who can drop into false 9, lay it off and has the pace and timing to then arrive in the box to put away the crosses of Trent, Robbo, Ramsay and Tsimikas will add a lot of new possibilities to our play and ways to break opposition sides down - Might just be Jurgen's next Lewandowski
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Bit harsh considering how many games they've played this season...
    If they want to go, they can go.......

Instead of holding the club ransom then leaving on a free, changes need to be made eventually...

think we've had the best from them both anyway, I can't see them giving us much more
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Mo's goal return was 1 in 4 before we signed him and put him in a set up and coached him to get the best out of him

I trust our recruitment process that we can find another player of the right attributes for the role, who maybe hasn't got a current goal return like Mo, but who like Mo will score A LOT of goals in our set up and coached by our manager and staff

Mane won't be leaving for anything less than 50m, this would have been a more severe blow were it pre covid Mane we were talking about, Diaz has been a brilliant signing, but he's yet to reach pre covid Mane levels at LFWD in all truth, pre covid Mane would have destroyed Carvajal on Saturday

If Mane does go, maybe we go for Nunez, he'd make sense to me as he looks comfortable dropping off and linking play and at LFWD RFWD No9 and false 9, having a forward who can drop into false 9, lay it off and has the pace and timing to then arrive in the box to put away the crosses of Trent, Robbo, Ramsay and Tsimikas will add a lot of new possibilities to our play and ways to break opposition sides down - Might just be Jurgen's next Lewandowski
    Could Martinez be that player 19x?
    Sid is suggesting he might become available if Lukaku returns.

So … has anyone asked, wtf was “the best news we would want” then?
    That he’s leaving??

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    That he’s leaving??
    I said in my op that Sadio promised a statement to come after the match. It does not appear to have happened. Now just more rumours.

Sky reporting he has NOT told Liverpool he wants to leave.

Sky reporting he has NOT told Liverpool he wants to leave.
    Wouldn't read too much into that statement. Reads like, no transfer request submitted speak.

That he’s leaving??
    One would wonder