Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Mane contract

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Like everyone else, I'm on social media and I see the comments, he said.

Isn't it between 60 to 70% of Senegalese want me to leave Liverpool? I will do what they want.

Do we think it’s because of that crazy interviewer who tired to whip up Klopp’s comments on the AFCON.

Said being sarcastic Jurgen said something along the likes of ‘There is a small matter of an international tournament in Africa’

I have a feeling this might have been jumped on by a few crazies.

I think deep down we know Mane wants to leave and he has caused it by opening his mouth before the CL final.

Its a weird comment to say what my people want me to do, basically he is back tracking in case Lewa doesnt leave Bayern.

I know Mane hasnt said "I want to leave LFC" but reading between the lines its clear what he wants

I think you’re right. I will be very Sad to see Mané go. He has been incredible for us and, well I just love the guy. I felt he wanted out over a year ago, but was over the moon it had all seemed to pass.

The thought of losing both him and Mo isn’t great but as others have said, if they want out, we move on.

Just changed my Avatar, looks like Mane is on his way.. Goodbye and thanks. Go and win an easy league in Germany
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Just listening to a podcast on Youtube and there good sources that Jurgen wanted to keep Mane/Salah and Milner.. Mane is on a reported 100 thousand a week and wanted equal to Salah whos on 200 thousand.. Salah wanted 400 thousand. and the owners offered him a 15% rise so taking it up to 230 thousand a week. I'm surprised players are running their contracts down.

Sorry again if some think im ranting and raving at the owners. but lets understand this.. They are happy with us getting in 18 year olds from Fulham for basically nothing.. Diaz price will end up being paid by the sale of Mane and probably Oxlade and Minimino. If you think we are gonna sign a 50+ million player say for a midfield role. You gotta be kidding
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Mane is on around £180k a week plus bonus.

VVD is on £220k a week but if we win things his take home pay is more.

FSG are basically saying you want the rewards you need to perforn.

Now I would argue that keeps players motivated and hungry we cant just slap down £400k a week basic.

Our players are well paid people need to renember that as they arent here out of loyalty to us or Klopp.

have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with Mane. The way he's gone about this - that clip in the Senegal press conference being the latest. That's not the way to respect this club's supporters. Poor.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesugw View Post
    have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with Mane. The way he's gone about this - that clip in the Senegal press conference being the latest. That's not the way to respect this club's supporters. Poor.
    True he has said a few things lately.

He may have said it in a jokey way we dont know the context of the interview.

He has given everything for the club there is no doubt about that.

I want him to stay but once a player hints they want to go then we dont have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Mane is on around £180k a week plus bonus.

VVD is on £220k a week but if we win things his take home pay is more.

FSG are basically saying you want the rewards you need to perforn.

Now I would argue that keeps players motivated and hungry we cant just slap down £400k a week basic.

Our players are well paid people need to renember that as they arent here out of loyalty to us or Klopp.
    It's unusual for defenders to be paid as much as your attackers. Virgil paid more than Mane and Trent on a comparable wage to Mane now.

There seems to have been little concern around motivation with some players, following this perspective.

What is his wage now.....I keep sering this 100grand....which can't be right ..and what is he looking g for?