Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Mane contract

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    What is his wage now.....I keep sering this 100grand....which can't be right ..and what is he looking g for?
    He's on 180kpw since 2018.

Who knows exactly, rumours suggest he wants as much as Mo. North of 300kpw surely.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    He's on 180kpw since 2018.

Who knows exactly, rumours suggest he wants as much as Mo. North of 300kpw surely.
    Do bayern pay those sort of wages? I didn't think they were comparable with Premier league teams?

Due to the market, players will want more and more. If we won't or can't give it to them, unfortunately I see most leaving for it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Do bayern pay those sort of wages? I didn't think they were comparable with Premier league teams?

Due to the market, players will want more and more. If we won't or can't give it to them, unfortunately I see most leaving for it elsewhere.
    Financially they are a little wealthier than us, but operate in a similar manner with wages.
    CL participation and League titles more guaranteed than ourselves who ran close to missing this years CL but for Alisson. They can plan more confidently.

With Mane and the recent Senegalese public opinion... my hunch is they want him to move elsewhere and step out of Salahs shadow, becoming a potential balloon door winner if he does a CL double with Bayern for example.

Probably right CC. I also believe the sentiment echoed in the article below has something to do with it.

See this from the Nigerian independent.

https://independent.ng/klopp-was-right-afcon-a-small-tournament/

As frustrating as the current Salah/Mane situations are, we knew the traditional front three would be getting broken up at some stage.

A lot to be said for planning for life without them at this side of Jürgen's 4-year extension than at the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    As frustrating as the current Salah/Mane situations are, we knew the traditional front three would be getting broken up at some stage.

A lot to be said for planning for life without them at this side of Jürgen's 4-year extension than at the end of it.
    You always remain positive. even when 75% of our goals return is going out the door.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Mane was asked for his response to a poll about his future and said: "Like everyone else, I'm on social media and I see the comments. Isn't it between 60 to 70 per cent of Senegalese that want me to leave Liverpool?

"I will do what they want. We will see soon! Don't be in a hurry because we'll see this together."

Bit weird, but he's gone lads, wonder who will replace him
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    It's unusual for defenders to be paid as much as your attackers. Virgil paid more than Mane and Trent on a comparable wage to Mane now.

There seems to have been little concern around motivation with some players, following this perspective.
    I guess Van Djik joined us on a higher wage than Mane maybe.

Mane will probably earn more than Trent/VVD if he has goal/assist bonus.

Mane is wanting around £300-400k a week according to reports he isnt getting that here.

Same with Salah he can demand all he likes FSG wont cave in to him.

I 100% back FSG here these players hide behind cryptic stuff if you want to leave just say it.

I will point out players know what they are doing on social media and as I keep saying they are deluded with wages at times.

Salah probably makes £250-300k a week how can £1m a month not be enough ????

All im doing is enjoying it while I can as if something dramatic isnt done we wont be winning sh*t in 5-6 years time.

I’ve always loved Mane and the way he conducts himself on and off the pitch however this comment I thought was quite disrespectful to Liverpool fans who have been paying so much on a weekly basis to see him. They should come first

I'll give this Klopp fella until the end of the transfer window to sort this lot out
    Something tells me he's not arsed about egos, if you want to go ,Go. And don't let the door hit you on the way out .
    We've a certain style of attacking play that alot of players could play and Jurgen seems to love the challenge of getting new players into system.