Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

Nothing lasts forever & no-one’s bigger than the club nor should they be allowed to hold it to ransom - In my opinion

Selfish Mo Salah - says Hi.. 24 times

Wow can't believe Salah is in the firing line NOW.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Wow can't believe Salah is in the firing line NOW.
    I give it until July before our mate 19x gets the digs into Jurgen ( only joking 19x ) 🤣🤣
    You're on the warpath lately ,everyone's fair game.

KWALITY BANTZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Is causing disruption

Thinks he's bigger than the club

Thinks he's in the same bracket as current and former greats who consistently produced moments like his 2 goals this season throughout every season over several seasons

Is showing incredible disrespect for the club, manager and his team mates with his comments and his massive ago

Just get a replacement lined up who fits the profile and has the physical attributes to provide that constant pace in behind threat and list Salah, LFC, Jurgen and his team mates made Mo whose goal average was 1 in 4 before coming to LFC and who no other club was knocking down Roma's door to sign
    Questions the Egyptian Kings commitment.. Seriously..

So itching for it he completely bottled what should have been a tap in for fear of being clattered by Courtois or clattering the post, you don't see it that clearly until you see the close up replay of the incident, it is absolutely shocking, to see that absence of absolute commitment in a Champions League final of all games
    Is comparing Benzema at 14 time European cup winning 35 time La Liga winning REAL-fooking-Madrid - but only in the "knockout games against PSG, Chelsea and City"

if you look at the chances Mo had, including his excellent headed chance, and look at the goals Benzema scored for Real in their knock out games against PSG, Chelsea and City, it is a very clear demonstration of why payers like Benzema are in an elite pay bracket and Mo isn't

Mo might well believe he is the best in his own head, but the like of both Ronaldo's, Messi, Ronaldinho, Suarez, peak Bale, Gerrard, De Bruyne, Torres etc etc etc played at the levels Mo does at his best as standard and produced absolute brilliance well above his level in numerous games every season, Mo produces those moments once or twice a season if we're lucky, the lads he 'thinks' he's on the same level as do it in several games a season and did it in several games a season over their entire careers

Mo does brilliantly because of how he is supported to play and who he has supporting him, he failed at CHelsea for a reason, his goal record before coming to LFC was 1 in 4 for a reason, we were the only club knocking on Roma's door for a reason

It really isn't beyond the realms of possibility that we can recruit another player the same way with the pace in behind and who can be coached to make the runs in behind who can be as successful and potentially be an even bigger influence as we could land a player who has the desired physical attributes for the role, but who is a better dribbler and more 2 footed, Mo running at defences really doesn't strike fear into them, they know what to do with him now and most do it really well, if he were available and fully recovered, Chiesa would be a better option for us at RFWD even if Mo wasn't being a dick
    OMG Antony... 1 goal and 1 assist this season Antony…

I also think Antony would score goals, get more assists and be better at making the play, including top quality switches for Robbo and Diaz and if we were to also sign Nunez, how the goals are spread about our front 3 might change anyway, but Antony's current goals per game record is better than Mo's when we signed him and his current assists record is A LOT better than Mo's when we signed him

I'm considering Nunez potentially altering the dynamic a little too, because he is comfortable right across the line, powerful, strong in the air and VERY quick, so he could then become the player we always leave forward
    Kenny Dalglish an Unkown in England - but we paid a British record transfer fee for him..??

Mo was a 1 in 4 man when we signed him ,he failed comprehensively at Chelsea too and no-one else was knocking on Roma's door trying to sign him - Any new player is an unknown, especially from another league, Kenny was a unknown in the English first division when we signed him from Celtic

I sincerely doubt we have any serious interest in Antony is he does behave as you describe, as Millie said recently "We don't sign knobheads" so the question in Mo's case is what do we do with a player who turns into one? Because however anyone wants to try and dress it up, he's being a hugely disrespectful, me me me, Mo Salah show inc little prick right now, together with his agent
    Every player is an unknown when you sign them to a new league and a new team, there is never any guarantees, that's not an opinion, it's a fact, they can have the best record you want and seemingly every quality in their league and not work out in another
    When you see a player like Bale today, a player pretty much all of us likely loathed for being a Spurs player, his quality in his pomp and ability to regularly contribute game defining top quality moments of individual brilliance in numerous games, season after season after season throughout that, taking Wales to heights and finals Mr Me Salah was totally incapable of propelling Egypt to almost single handedly as Bale did, it really makes Mo and his agent look a proper pair of up their own arse clowns

I never liked Bale, but he was a miles better player than Mo who was rightfully in the very top bracket with the salary to match it
    OOPS

Salah named mens PFA Players' player of the year - I thought it would be The Bacon being honest
    different stratosphere to Mo,,?

Genuinely, I think The Bacon delivered far more match winning moments of individual brilliance and moments of individual brilliance than Mo and that was just in their games I watched, which was maybe 10-12, I watched all of ours, it's my perennial reasoning for not considering Mo in the same bracket as The Bacon, either Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho etc etc etc Mo will produce about 2 such moments every season, 4 at best, the guys in that bracket produce them and have produced them and continually threaten them game in, game out every game of the season, Mo just doesn't do that, they're in a different stratosphere to Mo

Was..?
    I was ‘a joke’

Here is a question for you, 15-16 Euro final 17-18 Euro final 18-19 Euro final given bar the odd rare seeming legitimate error we play on a level playing field in Europe what is your explanation for our huge drop off in European competition?

How was it we were so much better v Spurs, looked organised & coordinated & 3 of our 4 goals came from trademark 18-20 full back to full back play we’ve not seen enough of in a long time and our No6 picking out the LFWD in space with a centre to left up and down diagonal

These are the questions you need to answer & ask yourself as you seem stuck in trying to prove some non existent petty point or possibly just incapable of seeing the big logical picture of all the small pictures put together

Simply undeniable logic answers what you are allegedly trying to ask

If you are the best at something, have players that are far better at it than any in the history of the game, teams know what is coming but are powerless to prevent it, stopping doing that or dramatically underusing it is weakening you, whatever else you try & add you have weakened yourself -

Re the FAPGMOL the challenge for Slot and the players is the same as it always was for Klopp but with the much higher levels of cheating & corruption by FAPGMOL post 19-20 they have to make sure we’re good enough to give them as few opportunities as possible to give wrong uns against us & always mentally ready to be able to raise it to get the result regardless of them when they do give an absolutely appalling wrong un against us - It’s a massive ask, but it’s the only way we can do it

As above, keeping and combining all your best traits over seasons that use the very best abilities of all your players & especially those who are far better than any other players in their position in the history of the game in assisting & creating chances gives you the best possible chance of taking the ability for FAPGMOL corrupt officials ability to adversely affect our results out of their hands or reduce it to the absolute minimum

These are the simple logical greater picture answers that you’re seeking but somehow incapable of asking the right questions about

In Europe other than change to system & style & dropping some aspects of our play teams has consistently been unable to deal with there isn’t any other real reason for 3 European finals in four seasons being reduced to 1 in 5 in a competition we aren’t hindered by FAPGMOL

I hope that gives you the clarity and understanding you allegedly seek, just plain & simple logistics reason & sense

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Have to disagree vin, when a player holds us to ransom, starts making unrelaistic demands or they'll move on for a free, all the "short memories" get washed away. Similarly with Torres and Coutinho. They were great and instrumental to our successes, but we did fine after they left.

He's gotten too big for his boots and I feel this is what has resulted in Mane wanting to leave. He knows he isn't going to get as much as salah and would rather not go about business the wrong way. He moves on for a fee following a shining career with us rather than piss about and leave on a free.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Edited post
    Can't see Mo busting a gut for us in his last season for fear of injury. He's not gonna be like Suarez in his last season for us. Suarez was a true warrior.
    Mo looked like he pulled up from that chance near the post v courtois.
    He did pull up instead of levelling the scores & twatting himself on the post

So itching for it he completely bottled what should have been a tap in for fear of being clattered by Courtois or clattering the post, you don't see it that clearly until you see the close up replay of the incident, it is absolutely shocking, to see that absence of absolute commitment in a Champions League final of all games
    I stand by it

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Mo had a few other golden chances too. Good reflex saves by Courtois but the ball got deflected by him fortuitously to a safe place. We should have won that. We create an enormous amount of golden chances. We need to up that conversion rate by 10 - 20% and we'll be fine.
    So this season’s missing golden chances isn’t new then?