Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 173

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    17,077
    Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    This is about money. We've just gone the whole way in every competition. What's his ambition?
    In the 5 seasons he's been here he's won 3 golden boots and 2 POTY awards. If anyone deserves the big bucks it's Mo.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    24,479
    Meh…

    Mo Salah

    51 Appearances
    31 Goals
    15 Assists
    PL Golden Boot Winner
    PL Playmaker Award
    PL Goal of the Season
    PFA Players’ Player of the Year
    PFA Fans’ Player of the Year
    FWA Footballer of the Year
    LFC Player of the Season


    I am sure we could easily replace the 46 goals he scored or assisted in - across the 51 games he featured in.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24,369
    Lets hope he plays well next season and not half arsed like he did in the last few months.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    17,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Meh…

    Mo Salah

    51 Appearances
    31 Goals
    15 Assists
    PL Golden Boot Winner
    PL Playmaker Award
    PL Goal of the Season
    PFA Players’ Player of the Year
    PFA Fans’ Player of the Year
    FWA Footballer of the Year
    LFC Player of the Season


    I am sure we could easily replace the 46 goals he scored or assisted in - across the 51 games he featured in.
    The best players are always paid the most money, that's always been the case. I'd look over it if he wasn't contributing but that definitely isn't the case with Mo .
    You only have to look at the golf to see multi millionaires saying the reason they are moving to the new golf tour is to secure their families futures !! How many 10s of millions does one need ?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    51,393
    Get him listed - He's not worth 400k

    Way too mucn sentimentality here, he's become a knob head, he thinks LFC is the Mo Salah show, when he got his recent PFA award he made absolutely no mention whatsoever about the fantastic team he plays in supporting him to be able to play like that

    Mane's not the same played post covid, but honestly and genuinely, prior to that Mane was the player far more deserving and far closer to be a top bracket player as he scored a lot more breakthrough goals and a lot more goals off the back of his own ability over the course of each season

    Our team is set up to work very hard to make the space and opportunities for Mo, it always has been since he arrived, a lot of our goals and assists came from our right side, the combo of Trent, Hendo and Mo were involved in a lot of our goals, the movement and manipulation of space between that 3 with the aim looking to release Mo or Trent in produced goals or assists

    When I watched Big Head's sit there talking about leaving a space for the PFA and only mentioning team in the team winning being most important, well it wasn't a surprise, his ego is well out of control and it's got far worse since the club said "No, you're not worth 400k"
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,675
    He has one year left though Nineteen he holds all the cards.

    We could list him but he probably wont go.

    The other side of the coin is he will have to perform this season if he wants a money spinning move next year.

    He also runs the risk of getting injured with less than a year on his contract, in reality he is set for life but we know they tend to not live in the real world.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    17,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Get him listed - He's not worth 400k

    Way too mucn sentimentality here, he's become a knob head, he thinks LFC is the Mo Salah show, when he got his recent PFA award he made absolutely no mention whatsoever about the fantastic team he plays in supporting him to be able to play like that

    Mane's not the same played post covid, but honestly and genuinely, prior to that Mane was the player far more deserving and far closer to be a top bracket player as he scored a lot more breakthrough goals and a lot more goals off the back of his own ability over the course of each season

    Our team is set up to work very hard to make the space and opportunities for Mo, it always has been since he arrived, a lot of our goals and assists came from our right side, the combo of Trent, Hendo and Mo were involved in a lot of our goals, the movement and manipulation of space between that 3 with the aim looking to release Mo or Trent in produced goals or assists

    When I watched Big Head's sit there talking about leaving a space for the PFA and only mentioning team in the team winning being most important, well it wasn't a surprise, his ego is well out of control and it's got far worse since the club said "No, you're not worth 400k"
    You're looking for loyalty, you're looking in the wrong place with football.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the past
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    In the 5 seasons he's been here he's won 3 golden boots and 2 POTY awards. If anyone deserves the big bucks it's Mo.
    That was kind of my point. He deserves more money. As a club, surely his "professional ambitions" have been met?
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    51,393
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    In the 5 seasons he's been here he's won 3 golden boots and 2 POTY awards. If anyone deserves the big bucks it's Mo.
    He's share 2 of those golden boots with players who weren't taking penalties
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the past
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's share 2 of those golden boots with players who weren't taking penalties
    Come on 19! He has been one of our best and most important players. It's insulting the way you are discrediting him.
    Harry Kane wins Golden Boots and he takes penalties. He finishes top scorer in International tournaments after taking penalties and scoring hat-tricks against minnow nations. No one bats an eyelid.

    One of our players does it and everyone is on him. How many penalties contribute to his total?

    I think you need to step back and take a breath. Your argument is not credible at all and you seem personally hurt by his contract demands.

    As for Mane, he is a also a great player. His form dipped a lot pre covid too.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •