Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
STFU Donny you're out of your element, just as you were on the offside business, you'll be telling me Rodri's handball wasn't handball and Moutinho's was next is the best possible summary

Are you so thick that you genuinely believe that Corbyn, in a position of duress in and 'media' interview in which they have taken great pains to set the false narrative there is rampant antisemitism in the labour party, is going to do anything other than say and I quote "We're trying our best to work through all claims as quickly as possible and obviously even one genuine case is one too many" which is what he actually said in one such interview, which I assume is what you're talking about, genuinely constitutes him acknowledging there were issues, it's a line to placate them and diffuse a difficult situation they have manufactured

The LabourReport Starmer's hidden away and failed to publish and release revealed over 95% of all claims of anitsemitism were made by ONE person, one of the Labour friends of Israel Group not at all coincidentally formed immediately after Corbyn was elected Labour leader by people from the Blair ideology of the party who didn't want him there (if you know the entire story as I do) that consisted entirely of activists who were eventually paid handsomely by Starmer for labelling anyone justly criticising the Israeli Govs brutal apartheid campaign, humans rights abuses and continual and continuing breaches of international law as being antisemitic

No offence, but I get really fucking annoyed by 'idiots' who make dumb comments like yours about something Corbyn said in an interview staged to the backdrop of the non existent rampant antisemitism they manufactured, as somehow being meaningful when they haven't got a fucking clue about what actually happened and seem oblivious or wilfully ignorant to the fact in that situation he couldn't really say anything else

Why did Starmer suspend him, for rejecting the findings of the EHRC who didn't receive the Labour Reports finding and detailed analysis of all 'claims' submitted as they were supposed to
I brought you the rules of the game, including one you'd missed. I'm not sure why you need to jump into some notional argument that has never occurred about handball decisions.

Your cited interview is not relevant here, though I'm not surprised the media act as they do. Nor do I think Corbyn had a particularly unfair run of it when compared with others outside the media/corporate classes favour.
I do like reminding people the media/journos are ranked rock bottom in public trust polling.
Though by party trust in media tis higher on one side.

I've already said I don't believe Corbyn himself is antisemtic. I'm well aware he is an ardent critic of Israel, some with merit some without as I see it.

I'm referring to him dealing with antisemtic utterances like there'll be no peace in the middle east whilst the Jews are there from the MP for Bradford West iirc.
More accurately move them elsewhere, USA, than a call to outright genocide. Though that can be found in the region itself.

If I was guessing, probably suspended him to try and sweep the matter under the carpet. A symbolic sacrifice.