Thread: Thiago set to leave

Thiago set to leave

Well, a great player it never quite happened for here for, the Mane assist & Porto goal were his highlights

I’ll always be left wondering what might have been had he played RCM in a 3 of

Gini Hendo Thiago

That pair controlling, facilitating, directing & holding down the press & counter press & Thiago roaming a little

Keita’s best performances by a distance came playing with that pair and if Naby could play to that level with them I’d have liked to see what Thiago could have done

We never got to play that trio together once

Prickford Prickarlison FAPGMOL officials the FA & Jürgen playing the mids at CB too until Hendo got injured AGAIN against the bitters through officials letting them foul, drag & haul back our lads all made sure of that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Gutted it never really happened for him here for various reasons, I was very excited we’d signed him and I thought it was to play that RCM role and he’d be picking passes through the lines of low blocks taking players out of the game & releasing our forwards or full backs to score or assist & chipping in with a few goals himself arriving in that inside right position outside the area to be found with time & space to stylishly drill the ball home