Page 684 of 703 FirstFirst ... 184584634674677678679680681682683684685686687688689690691694 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 7023

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

if hes gonna be the Salah of old id keep him. but he may sulk his way for the entire season. and get huge and i mean HUGE signing on fee when he goes.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

We should have sold him last summer when that Saudi club came in with their 150 Million offer and reinvested part of that on a striker.

Let's not double down on the mistake to hold onto him - especially now with Klopp also on his way out too and the opportunity for a clean slate for the new manager is presenting itself.

Anything above what we bought him for - even if it's less than 100 Mill - we should take and will be a good turnover and ROI.
    He's a 31 year old who's going to be 32 in short order - has lost pace, is no longer as durable, is no longer as accurate or effecient - and those insisting we should keep him and that he has more to offer are just pining for the player he once was and that he'll never be again.

I'm sorry but that Mo of Klopp's first full year with us will never exist again.

He's been a great servant for the club,...blah blah blah blah....
    Build him a statue and send him to greater riches and a great legacy and let's just move on to a new beginning.

Honestly if pressed, of the old gaurd (Klopp's original team that he built and not inherited), I'd keep only Virgil and Allisson.

Everyone else is fair game for a sale if it makes sense for the club.
    And that includes local "heroes".
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Looking at rumours & links were linked mainly with CBs right now & with Koopmeiners again

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Looking at rumours & links were linked mainly with CBs right now & with Koopmeiners again
    I like the look of Koopa trooper. Been impressed the games I've seen him in.
    Linked with that Hincapie again today.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I like the look of Koopa trooper. Been impressed the games I've seen him in.
    Linked with that Hincapie again today.
    I like Koopmeiners too

I think the Ecuadorian lad we’re linked to looks the best CB of all we’re linked to

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    sell sell sell
    please. If he is showing attitude with the man who made him for benching him a few games, imagine what he is going to be like with a new Manager.

Salah is past his best, and his best was all based on his pace, Firmino, Mane, Gini, Hendo, Robbo and Fabinho press and workrate. He is not a great finisher and is just okay player with many many goals.

Massive mistake from the club, think Nunez, Diaz etc were enjoying it more when Salah was away and it is time that those younger players feel like the main man. Cole Palmer scored a lot of penalties at the start of his Chelsea career, but all those goals made him feel he belongs and made the supporters fall in love quickly. Stats help. Same thing happened with Mo cause of his 1st season here he became a god like figure. So it is time for others to take the baton. The Mo Salah of this season didn't give everything.

Here is Usain Bolt scoring some goals..

I think it's crazy to say his best was all based on his pace. His numbers are ridiculous and so many of his goals were out of this world.. He isn't at his best right now but then even the new fellas like Szobozlai and more recently MacAllister have fallen off a cliff in their game and their energy output. Don't underestimate the effect Klopp leaving has had on Mo too.

One of the best players in Prem history without question.

Linked with Feyenoord DM Lutsharel Geertruida.
    Anyone seen him play?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Linked with Feyenoord DM Lutsharel Geertruida.
    Anyone seen him play?
    Not full matches, no.

I quite like browsing players based on stats, age and injury record and do vaguely remember watching a few YouTube videos on him as he stood out a little.

I remember he went to ground a fair bit when making tackles which I had mixed feelings about - tend to prefer players squaring someone up to create a pressing shadow and intercepting or nicking it rather than diving in - his injury record was very encouraging and he is certainly a good build - he's not "Lukaku" big but has plenty about him - imagine Bellingham having been hitting the weights more and you wouldn't be a million miles out stature-wise.

Certainly not disappointed to be linked, but can't pretend to know heaps about the lad.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay