Page 8 of 748 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858108508 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 7473

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Probably just the medical to do.

    Fee and wages agreed he should be ours provided we dont spot a Fekir issue.
    I won’t get carried away until I see a photo of him leaning wearing a Liverpool shirt. Spurs thought the Diaz deal was done and dusted.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23,920
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Bloody hell mate I wanted to keep that on the down low. You've just blown your cover !!
    That'll be that Bloody Madri beer you're drinking it's strong stuff !!
    It took a while to explain on a match thread what a "up the bum job done" was.. "balls deep" after a win.. he didn't seem very keen, I don't think he's the next jake daniels
    #FSGOUT

    we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    51,389
    Nϊρez will fly to Spain in the coming hours, then he will be ready to fly to England in order to complete the move to #LFC once contracts are signed with Benfica

    Final detail discussed: 5 or 6 year deal. Contract could be valid until 2028

    Source:
    @FabrizioRomano
    ;
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,294
    Fabrizio's a chancer - he uploads stuff other people have stuck online. Admittedly he is good at filtering out the "wrongs" and thus has a good rep, but a recent Tweet of his said the contract was already agreed at 5 years, so it's weird that he is now saying it could be 6 years.

    Do hope it's six for our club's sake mind.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    51,389
    Hoping for a medical today, let's wrap this up now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  6. #76
    Would a bid for conor gallagher go amiss. He looks tailor made for our system and will only get better

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,675
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I won’t get carried away until I see a photo of him leaning wearing a Liverpool shirt. Spurs thought the Diaz deal was done and dusted.
    That is wise thinking !

    Joyce is pretty confident today he signs a 6 year deal he is usually bang on.

    Its not done yet though as you say.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Would a bid for conor gallagher go amiss. He looks tailor made for our system and will only get better
    Heavily linked with Everton apparently. Lampard using his connections at Chelsea. It would be a shame, because he is a decent player.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    That is wise thinking !

    Joyce is pretty confident today he signs a 6 year deal he is usually bang on.

    Its not done yet though as you say.
    James Pearce: Done deal. Darwin Nunez set to undergo medical tomorrow. Fee €75 million potentially rising to €100 million. Six-year contract.

    ————————————

    Feeling a bit more confident today. I tend to trust James Pearce for reliable information. Let’s hope Nunez gets through the medical.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,792
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    James Pearce: Done deal. Darwin Nunez set to undergo medical tomorrow. Fee €75 million potentially rising to €100 million. Six-year contract.

    ————————————

    Feeling a bit more confident today. I tend to trust James Pearce for reliable information. Let’s hope Nunez gets through the medical.
    It’s confirmed. Yay

Similar Threads

  1. Contracts and Squad
    By Insidious in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 26th January 2021, 10:02 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •