Page 674 of 674 FirstFirst ... 174574624664667668669670671672673674
Results 6,731 to 6,734 of 6734

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'd be disappointed if he was sold. I like Bradley,he looks like he's going to be a fantastic player but let's not have that blind us from the quality that Trent has. Easy to forget he has the most assists for any defensive player in Prem history.

No idea why the club has let three players who are so important get to having one year on their deals.
    It's gambling on things in my opinion.
    100%

I really cant see him being sold. He's going to have knuckle down and fight for his place though. Just think how good he could be if he's got someone to really push him!
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'd be disappointed if he was sold. I like Bradley,he looks like he's going to be a fantastic player but let's not have that blind us from the quality that Trent has. Easy to forget he has the most assists for any defensive player in Prem history.

No idea why the club has let three players who are so important get to having one year on their deals.
    It's gambling on things in my opinion.
    A while back, I'd have agreed with you.

Over this last while he looks like he'd take the move away. Disinterested and bad attitude on the pitch. His defending much worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    If we cash in its Alot of Money for the new manager to spend ,maybe ?
    Maybe, i can't see Edwards letting him run down his contract.. so we'll see what happens in the summer. its something to watch.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Real Madrid have stepped up their interest in Liverpool's 25-year-old England defender Trent Alexander-Arnold, whose contract expires next year and who is generally believed to be shite by many fans.