Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is interested in Dutch winger Donyell Malen, 24, after his impressive start to the season for Borussia Dortmund, with the Bundesliga club willing to sell for £52m. (Bild - in German)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is interested in Dutch winger Donyell Malen, 24, after his impressive start to the season for Borussia Dortmund, with the Bundesliga club willing to sell for £52m. (Bild - in German)
    Mo's going in January then....

Malen is a tremendously quick player who possesses great dribbling skills and an aptitude for prolific goal scoring. Malen has been likened by ex-Ajax youth coach Brian Tevreden to Chilean forward Alexis Sánchez.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Yep we have looked at him before. Last season though he turned up. Has quick feet and a keen eye. Strong runner too:

We may buy him in January and let him stay at Dortmund until the end of the season..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

For me, looking at various forward players on youtube reels, it makes me really wonder..why did Mo Salah become such an incredible force at Liverpool, when he had only been average to good in other places? Is it the coaching? Is it just the natural timespan of his trajectory as a player? Is there an element of good or bad fortune depending on what other players are around him? Is it the club culture and environment?
    Donyell Malen (?) seems alright on the clips. Is he better than Ben Doak, who is several years his junior? Hard to tell really isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We may buy him in January and let him stay at Dortmund until the end of the season..
    Fuck that.....i absolutely hate that approach, if they are signing they come straight away it beenfits no one. The finger burning we got from that cunt keita should serve as a reminder to all of what a bad approach it is.
    BTW dont see us signing malen

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Fuck that.....i absolutely hate that approach, if they are signing they come straight away it beenfits no one. The finger burning we got from that cunt keita should serve as a reminder to all of what a bad approach it is.
    BTW dont see us signing malen
    You do realize we cant sign everyone and have them in the squad?? we only have 1 place and thats for a midfielder a DM. unless you want Salah to go in January and secondly this is no relation to Keita. Keita was the exception due to the facts he cant walk without being injured.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Remember him... Sign him up.. What we would win with this guy and Jurgen Klopp.. He was unreal..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You do realize we cant sign everyone and have them in the squad?? we only have 1 place and thats for a midfielder a DM. unless you want Salah to go in January and secondly this is no relation to Keita. Keita was the exception due to the facts he cant walk without being injured.
    Yeah i realise that totally. The buy and leave does not sit well with me and shouldn't sit well with an ambitious player you are signing. If you are being signed by a club you should be going balls out to get in the team straight away not been told to sit in the corner till next season and mind yourself, it breeds complacency. If you see a player as a first teamer you make room for them and ship one out. Keita is the benchmark for this because it was wrong from day one and his attitude was septic from day one....christ we were damm close to him being gone season 1 from his antics off the pitch..........which i see catching up with him and his agent in the future

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Yeah i realise that totally. The buy and leave does not sit well with me and shouldn't sit well with an ambitious player you are signing. If you are being signed by a club you should be going balls out to get in the team straight away not been told to sit in the corner till next season and mind yourself, it breeds complacency. If you see a player as a first teamer you make room for them and ship one out. Keita is the benchmark for this because it was wrong from day one and his attitude was septic from day one....christ we were damm close to him being gone season 1 from his antics off the pitch..........which i see catching up with him and his agent in the future
    Has Keita played any football this season?
    What an oxygen thief.