Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

What did Conte say once? about killing one of his players?
    just found it
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

LEICESTER boss Martin O'Neill was in trouble last night following his bad-taste attack on injury-prone striker Ian Marshall.

O'Neill said: "I have known people get over AIDS more quickly than Marshall has recovered from hamstring trouble!"

But later, O'Neill admitted: "My remark was tongue in cheek and I wish I had never made it. I meant nothing by it, and I sincerely hope nobody will take offence."

I remember Gary Megson. on the game at Bramell lane,when the game was abandoned because Sheffield United went down to 6 players.. West Brom were winning 3-0 at the time when it happened
    He said next time we are losing 3-0 and we want the game to be abandoned, I'll take off 5 players and put on none

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    LEICESTER boss Martin O'Neill was in trouble last night following his bad-taste attack on injury-prone striker Ian Marshall.

O'Neill said: "I have known people get over AIDS more quickly than Marshall has recovered from hamstring trouble!"

But later, O'Neill admitted: "My remark was tongue in cheek and I wish I had never made it. I meant nothing by it, and I sincerely hope nobody will take offence."
    Ah lolz. Imagine a manager saying that now. They'd be out of a job as quick as a flash.
    Different era.

Definitely...

These days...

"Make Thick Skin Great Again"

We need Osimhen if salah is going, for sure.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Liverpool defender Ibrahima Konate, 24, admitted he has dreamed about playing for Paris St-Germain but a move to the Ligue 1 champions is not one of the France centre-half's current "objectives". (Canal Plus, via Goal

And so it starts...

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Ah lolz. Imagine a manager saying that now. They'd be out of a job as quick as a flash.
    Different era.
    And the same cunts responsible for that reality, are castrating some kids and bombing other kids in the name of freedom and equality. Queer lot tbh.