Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Liverpool defender Ibrahima Konate, 24, admitted he has dreamed about playing for Paris St-Germain but a move to the Ligue 1 champions is not one of the France centre-half's current "objectives". (Canal Plus, via Goal
    Easy to read it as a "come and get me plea" but it all depends on how the question is asked.

"After the draw against Luton Town, the 24-year-old, who was raised in Paris, was asked if he had ever envisaged himself wearing a PSG shirt. He answered in an interview with French outlet Canal Plus: "If I said no, I’d be lying, but if you’re asking, is it one of my objectives? Not at all.""

A lad raised in Paris essentially saying "yeah, it's something I have thought about" is honestly fine with me if it's true. He no doubt did think about it in his younger years.

Unfortunately the media is the way it is and agents/players are the way they are so we can never be sure.

To compare and contrast, let's pretend I was actually good enough at football to play for Liverpool and I was in the current set-up. If some Italian media outlet asked me "ever think about playing Juventus?" I would love to think that I could answer the question honestly - that my Uncle had sent me Juventus kits and Italian mags as a youngster with Baggio posters in them, that I loved 90s Serie A and that part of me would be "curious" - but that I had every intention of staying at Liverpool - as both would be true.

Also reading this morning we have completely distanced ourselves from signing Andre.

With F$G - any talk of Liverpool 2.0 is enough to pull the plug on any form of post Coutinho like spending,., . Endo is the man we are pinning our title hopes on.

Try keeping a straight face…

Go ed Jurgen la’ - go make us another miracle or two. We’ll have more “bills to pay” if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    With F$G - any talk of Liverpool 2.0 is enough to pull the plug on any form of post Coutinho like spending,., . Endo is the man we are pinning our title hopes on.

Try keeping a straight face…

Go ed Jurgen la’ - go make us another miracle or two. We’ll have more “bills to pay” if you do.
    Don't forget that Caicedo money is still in the bank waiting to be spent.
    Ah lolz

Endo plays DM very well.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Don't forget that Caicedo money is still in the bank waiting to be spent.
    Ah lolz
    DOH... Shee'et... I clean forgot about that.. F$G Are Fab...

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Endo plays DM very well.
    So did David Jason..

...For me though - Terry Scott stole the show as Penfold..

No one knows who we will sign. Not even the club.. so all these names are just that names.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    Also reading this morning we have completely distanced ourselves from signing Andre.
    So Jurgen watched his Copa Libertadores performance too then eh?

Didn’t look anything like a Liverpool player.

Be barmy not to let Thiago go in January. what use is he?? no use that is
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century