Page 1 of 681 123456781151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Roll on the 6th of Aug!! I miss it already, soon be here.

One thing is for sure at the moment, Mane seems to be off

Strong links to Nunez

Calvin Ramsay Seems nailed on which probably means neco nailed on to leave

carvalho is the only in atm obviously- I do think him and Diaz is manes replacement...

What happens to Firmino and salah, I don't know, will salah sign that contract? is Nunez going to replace Firmino?? maybe not straight away, maybe firmino will be off next summer? any idea on his contract?

Interesting times anyway, I do hope we spend a bit of money, we need to otherwise we'll have to spend more in future, (aging midfield / contracts etc)
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Bobby's contract expires next summer - I don't understand this letting players contracts run out thing either, Sid said it counts for the players value off FFP, but as we barely ever stump up money other than from sales to sign players, what use is that to us? We're very comfortably FFP compliant as we don't spend nearly as much on wages and transfers as the 3 or 4 clubs either side of us on the top earners list
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Nice shiny new thread sweet cheeks. Here’s my first bollix contribution to it.

“PSV Eindhoven midfielder Ibrahim Sangare has set his heart on a move to the Premier League with Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United and Newcastle monitoring the 24-year-old Ivory Coast international. (Sky Sports)”
    Last edited by miller0863; 9th June 2022 at 12:18 AM.

Quite a number of stories linking us to Sangare, his release clause is 35m euros, I'm not really convinced, looks to take liberties in areas and situations he might very well have the ball robbed from him from the reels I've seen, but he is a DM/No6 and the club have been scouting him for a while and his release clause must make a move very tempting

Laimer's release clause is 40m euros

In other news Nunez deal is alleged to have gathered pace and the player has allegedly told Benfica he only wants Liverpool

Landing Nunez will be a great starting point to keeping me interested for another season, I'm quite sure Justme will be incredibly enthused and CCTV will already be making his case for 4231 as us not having the players to play it never stopped him for 5 years I still think it will be mostly 433

Let's hope for Nunez signed on a 5 year deal with the club having the option to extend it a further year, get it done get it done get it done get it done, so excited

Virgil is a huge fan of Nunez, just found an interview of him with Wobble Gob asked about the toughest forwards he's played against, he included Nunez in his list along with Aguerro, Mbappe, Messi and Haaland High praise indeed, this might have been in the pipeline for quite some time

Origi
    Karius
    Ojo
    Woodburn
    Dixon-Bonner
    Longstaff
    Wilson

All gone. Best of luck to them.

Liverpool confirm Origi, Karius, Sheyi Ojo, Ben Woodburn, Elijah Dixon-Bonner and Luis Longstaff have all been released, with special tribute paid to ANfield Legend Divock Origi

“Thank you for an incredible eight years of service and leaving us with so many special memories. @DivockOrigi, Liverpool legend”.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/liverpool-confirm-departure-of-seven-players-including-champions-league-hero-divock-origi-41736184.html

No mention of Adrian as yet, he's a player Jurgen likes having around for his positive influence with other players, he doesn't play and takes up a foreign player spot in the squad too, Jurgen must put great stead in him, as we sent Minamino who could contribute out on loan last season (20/21) while keeping Adrian around not playing

Still can't believe origi has ended up going on a free

Great signing for someone, it's looking like in italy too.

Need to stop letting players leave on a free, we're losing out on money imo.... first wij then origi who next Salah?
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Still can't believe origi has ended up going on a free

Great signing for someone, it's looking like in italy too.

Need to stop letting players leave on a free, we're losing out on money imo.... first wij then origi who next Salah?
    I agree, Sid said a while back it's OK because FFP wise we get what would have been the fee we might have expected for them offset against FFP, well, as we don't spend on transfers other than money brought in for sales for the most part, it's of absolutely no benefit to us whatsoever, may as well try and get fees