Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Premier League clubs to vote on scrapping VAR

Premier League clubs to vote on scrapping VAR

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c4n1ndlknk1o

I want it gone as it's ruining football.

Hated it from day one. It has taken away the best part of the game, celebrating a goal by your team.

You can’t celebrate a goal until they’ve checked twenty different ways to cancel it out.
    Against the spirit of the game and rather than take away the controversial decisions it’s made it worse.

SCRAP IT!!!

Bet & city utd will vote to keep it ...... it'll be interesting to see who votes what

Surely after the diaz incident amongst others, we'll vote to scrap it.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I’d keep it & just insist on it being used for its intended purpose it isn’t an issue at all AT ALL in the Italian German French & other league I watch

As I’ve repeatedly said they WANT to ditch it so they can match fix as brazenly as they did for Ferguson without anything for them to be held to account to

No offence but if you do t understand why they take so long & deliberately fuck it up with no excuse to do so is because they want to get back to more brazen match fixing you’re pretty thick

This season we’ve had

A couple of red card VAR stitch ups - We’ll get more if they remove VAR

1 onside goal incorrectly ruled out 19-24 there’ll be loads more ruled out incorrectly & given against us that are well off if VAR is ditched

2 pens that were nailed on not given that would get worse as would ones given against us that were dives if VAR is ditched

Have you lost all reason & forgotten how rotten & corrupt the years were pre VAR

Oh fucking make your mind up your moaning about VAR all the time and how we should be top of the table

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

These short vids of games from the 90’s & 00’s randomly pop up on Facebook there have been quite a few of us v the filthy & there’s so many dodgy pens for them in there they’d never get away with using VAR

It must be frustrating for our fans as they take longer than ever on confirming our goals looking for every possible excuse to rule them out

Offside becomes semi automated next season on VAR systems making it far quicker too which means they can’t cheat it

It also makes sense for our teams playing European football to remain used to it

Now Jurgen's off the clubs are voting to scrap the shithouse system
    Injuries, heavy schedules and the introduction of that technology. A few external things that possibly got in the way of us missing out on even more trophies in this era.

I'd be surprised if it's not a unanimous win for a scrapping it. Let's hope so anyway,it hasn't benefitted the game at all.

My mind is made up Kev I want it to be used properly as it was in the first two thirds of 19-20

FAPGMOL fuck it up & deliberately take too long with decisions to try to make it unpopular because it stops them match fixing as easily as they used to