Thread: Premier League & FAPGMOL damaging British football

Premier League & FAPGMOL damaging British football

I think last season, a season or two into their trying to normalise the corrupt abuse of VAR to try & knock certain teams down & push others up as they always refereed for the past 30 something years is damaging British football once more

So last season they worked very hard to try & push the filthy & Newcastle into the top four while looking to knock us Chelsea & Spurs down, they managed to do that through their corruption

The result of propping up teams while knocking down others was simply they pushed 2 Premier League teams into Champions League football that were nowhere near good enough for the competition, with the filthy & Newcastle both failing to even quality for the Europa League from their groups

Now as a result of that, 2 other nations have instead got an additional 5th place for the competition while the Premier Keague missed out

More ppl need to arrive at the realisation that what FAPGMOL seek to achieve through their corruption doesn’t just affect those they are targeting directly, it affects other sides ability to qualify for Europe & can & has in the past hugely negatively impacted their beloved national team

It is in EVERYONE’s (except either manc clubs) benefit that we stamp out the corruption
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Humans are fickle things.IF or once Man-city get punished(unlikely because of some iffy stuff going on) but just say they do get punished. Man-city will not get anything in their favour on the pitch either. because the cheating refs and vars will follow the narrative and give them nothing.
    Then baldy will scarper doesn't wanna ruin his reputation. saying all that.we LFC will still get shafted 24/7 by the cunting man based referees
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century