Page 675 of 675 FirstFirst ... 175575625665668669670671672673674675
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 6750

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Inacio from Sporting for CB, and possibly a defensive Mid as we've only got Endo.....
    Inacio would be excellent.

Regards Endo and defensive mid - worth bearing in mind that (if he comes) we would likely play a 3-4-3 utilising a double-pivot and by being limited to two central mids, we may not need to invest - we're going to have a number on the bench at any time given we may have -

- Szoboszlai
    - Mac Allister
    - Endo
    - Jones
    - Gravenberch
    - Elliott
    - Endo

....and not forgetting young Bajcetic if his health permits - all for two spots potentially.

Then you also have the question of where Trent plays - wide on the 4 is an option, but he may be deployed deep at times (right side of a three) as he can pick out a long ball over the top this way.

If Amorim does join I could see a LCB potentially being one of our only acquisitions depending on sales.

Double Endo backflip

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Double Endo backflip
    Christ, yeah - just seeing that. My mistake.

Hopefully if we do the Up-Down-Circle input on the controller for it, the text will light up yellow and make the special noise.

Does anyone know how the Sporting CBs set up? From what I've read Ignacio is right footed as he can play RB too.

We should be in for Paqueta from W.ham but I can see him going to City. Did those gambling rumours/allegations end up nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Inacio would be excellent.

Regards Endo and defensive mid - worth bearing in mind that (if he comes) we would likely play a 3-4-3 utilising a double-pivot and by being limited to two central mids, we may not need to invest - we're going to have a number on the bench at any time given we may have -

- Szoboszlai
    - Mac Allister
    - Endo
    - Jones
    - Gravenberch
    - Elliott
    - Endo

....and not forgetting young Bajcetic if his health permits - all for two spots potentially.

Then you also have the question of where Trent plays - wide on the 4 is an option, but he may be deployed deep at times (right side of a three) as he can pick out a long ball over the top this way.

If Amorim does join I could see a LCB potentially being one of our only acquisitions depending on sales.
    Endo and Mac, and maybe Jones at a push could play as part of that two man midfield. Szobo, Gravenverch and Eliott are more 8s than 6s, so I think would struggle a bit.

If we were at full strength (not including Matip and Thiago)

Alisson
    Konate - VVD - Gomez
    TAA - Endo - MacAllister - Robbo
    Salah - Nunez - Jota
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

No to 3 at thr back

Nico Williams from Bilbao would be a great option for LFWD & RFWD

I hope we’re still trailing Nico Williams at Bilbao

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I hope we’re still trailing Nico Williams at Bilbao
    Potential is there, but question marks possibly about 18 goals in 115 appearances over 4 seasons for them.

I think we need to give Danns more of a chance going forward (excuse the pun) he looks like he has the knack of getting in the right place and scoring neatly
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century