Page 48 of 674 FirstFirst ... 384142434445464748495051525354555898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Can't quite tell if there isn't a spot of sarcasm in there mate.
    For the record I can vouch for sure that no sarcasm is intended. I hate sarcasm. Kind of love 19x.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    For the record I can vouch for sure that no sarcasm is intended. I hate sarcasm. Kind of love 19x.
    No problem mate,even though i have been a member for 9 1/2 years i can't always read the sarcasm in some posts

Think we have rejected a bid for Neco Williams from Forest - they offered £11m with a possible £4m of add-ons, with us wanting £15m and potentially up-front.

i think we should have tried to sign Luis Suarez for a final year as he becomes a free agent,not as a starter but what a striker to come off the bench when we are struggling in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    i think we should have tried to sign Luis Suarez for a final year as he becomes a free agent,not as a starter but what a striker to come off the bench when we are struggling in a game.
    Not for me. Did all he could to get a move away.

Great player but too much baggage

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Not for me. Did all he could to get a move away.

Great player but too much baggage
    That may be so,but my main goal is to win the league and he would provide way better support than we've got.

Plus just my opinion based on transfers happening and further ones likely to happen,i believe the TOP 4 positions will not be

automatically occupied by last seasons TOP 4.I think it will be highly contested this upcoming season.jmo.

It will be interesting to see what support is brought in given Mane, Minamino and Origi have all left.

Surely there is space for another in there unless Klopp plans to use Ox more or promote from the youth sides.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    It will be interesting to see what support is brought in given Mane, Minamino and Origi have all left.

Surely there is space for another in there unless Klopp plans to use Ox more or promote from the youth sides.
    Yeah got to agree there although using Ox more wont necessarily put fear into any side even relegation fodder.He's more

likely to instill fear into our supporters (like :is this all we got ?) when he comes on.So i would like to see our bench improved

upon.

Not Thread Related but didn't want to make New Thread

I have been searching online for a Match Day Ticket for Everton/LFC or LFC/Wolves game and most cheaper tickets are 175pounds plus 45 pounds fees and not good seats(restricted views)I know it's probably a ridiculous suggestion but anyone with a Season Ticket who has a spare ticket or one they not going to use i will gladly pay over the Face Value of either of those tickets -thanks for at least reading this.

Diaz was an early Mané replacement imo. Nunez in to replace Bobby, who’s probably got one more year.

We have Diaz, Nunez, Mo, Bobby and Jota.
    Doubt we’ll bring in a sixth when the midfield is now the priority.