Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Liverpool and especially Jürgen Klopp is monitoring the development of Assan Ouedraogo!

The 17 y/o versatile midfielder from Schalke has a release clause in 2024. Clubs from abroad have to pay around €20m.

Next to #LFC more clubs from are interested: Everton & Brighton! [@SkySportDE]

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Sane turns 28 in January, so if we buy him in the Summer window we're looking at having a few months of the lad before he turns 29 in January 2025.

That doesn't seem like a very "us" signing these days. Yes, there's the potential PR backlash if we spent a chunk of the Salah money on a "maybe" in the 22-26 age range rather than going for an established player, but it would still surprise me.

He has been doing well for Bayern. I don't foresee them selling for anything less than huge money.
    This of course is assuming he would be even interested in a move to us.
    City would be because they have an 8 million sell on clause involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Sane turns 28 in January, so if we buy him in the Summer window we're looking at having a few months of the lad before he turns 29 in January 2025.

That doesn't seem like a very "us" signing these days. Yes, there's the potential PR backlash if we spent a chunk of the Salah money on a "maybe" in the 22-26 age range rather than going for an established player, but it would still surprise me.

He has been doing well for Bayern. I don't foresee them selling for anything less than huge money.
    I wouldn't be enamored about signing him. Always seemed a bad apple and was inconsistent in the prem. A big downgrade on Mo in my opinion but then again anyone will be.
    Bowen is a better more consistent player but would cost a fortune more.

Didnt Bowen just sign a new long term contract with West-ham? so hes happy at that level no disrespect to West-Ham that is.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Didnt Bowen just sign a new long term contract with West-ham? so hes happy at that level no disrespect to West-Ham that is.
    Yeah seven year deal. Would cost a packet now.

It’s fine, Musiala is coming from Bayern

Yes. The man who could do no wrong starts sinking in our estimation.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    "media has been disabled"

what has he done?

Footage from the Engerland game. Shows him being pushed in the chest, not even that hard, and then he goes down clutching his face. I saw it on some other platforms as well. Embarrassing.