Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    So did David Jason..

...For me though - Terry Scott stole the show as Penfold..
    Great show Danger Mouse. Cosgrove Hall had some classic animation, John Squire from the Stone Roses used to work there before the band hit the big time.

My old fella worked on a few titles for them - the last one I remember being the short lived Juniper Jungle - Bobby Ball’s show.

Correction: Wasn’t Cosgrove hall.. Doh.

Worked on various BBC stuff - some for You & Me including the titles (animated kids) also some with Bob Godfrey and alongside Mike Hibbert and Gerald Scarf on Pink Floyd’s The Wall. Worked in Canada too - was gone for a looong stretch - the cheeky fook.. Heavy Metal… 1981

My old fella worked on a few titles for them - the last one I remember being the short lived Juniper Jungle - Bobby Ball’s show.

Correction: Wasn’t Cosgrove hall.. Doh.

Worked on various BBC stuff - some for You & Me including the titles (animated kids) also some with Bob Godfrey and alongside Mike Hibbert and Gerald Scarf on Pink Floyd’s The Wall. Worked in Canada too - was gone for a looong stretch - the cheeky fook.. Heavy Metal… 1981
    Wow nice one. Gerald Scarfe is a legend. Love his Pink Floyd stuff.
    I remember you and me. Wasn't that the show that Cosmo and Dibs started out on?

Bayer Leverkusen insist 20-year-old German midfielder Florian Wirtz will not leave the Bundesliga club in January, with managing director Simon Rolfes denying Liverpool have already made a £85m bid. (Kicker - in German)

£85m on a mid doesn't seem very "us" - I wonder what Lucas Gourna-Douath would cost?

Liverpool loanee Sepp van den Berg has won the most aerial duels in the Bundesliga this season (44) and the third most in Europe’s Top 5 leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Wow nice one. Gerald Scarfe is a legend. Love his Pink Floyd stuff.
    I remember you and me. Wasn't that the show that Cosmo and Dibs started out on?
    Yep..: Showing our age now tees.

Yep..: Showing our age now tees.
    The Wall - superb vinyl album
    Film - OK

Andre will be here soon i guess
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Oh dear, only two starts and not many minutes played by young Fabio Carvalo at RB Leipzig...

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2023/11/13/sheth-fabio-carvalho-liverpool-future/