Page 106 of 697 FirstFirst ... 6569699100101102103104105106107108109110111112113116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6970

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Not realistic though is it? Wolves have sold enough already

how much would there captain and somewhat main man cost??

more likely to get that guy who's got a year left on the cheap if anything.. and that's at a push
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Depends what we’re looking for. Doesn’t he play as a 6? Think Fab’s pretty well set as regular 6 starter, backed by Hendo in his absence. LM or RM I would imagine is more pressing (pardon the pun)
    He can play 6 or 8.

I think the link has come after what Pep said about him.

Make no mistake he would get plenty of games here.

This is the type we go for to.

Maybe, though his manager said after today’s game that he is 99% sure he will still be a Wolves player at the end of the window and he remains 100% committed to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Maybe, though his manager said after today’s game that he is 99% sure he will still be a Wolves player at the end of the window and he remains 100% committed to the club.
    Yeah I think he will stay at Wolves too as Kev says.

Though you never know what is going to happen might not be us but a Chelsea/Utd could offer £60-70m and that is alot of dough to turn down.

No chance of him coming here
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Pffft well I’m not listening to you ever ever EVER again young kev la, after all your blabla kevativity hurled at the wonderful, incredible Bobby Firmino yesterday prior to kick off.

around 4 days left to get a midfielder.. cutting it short
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    around 4 days left to get a midfielder.. cutting it short
    Might be a case of "muddling through" until January.

The closer to the end of the window, the more desperate the buying clubs are. Selling clubs know this. If we are after a £20m player say and the selling club says "yours for £40m" I simply don't see business happening.

If we do, I suspect it's a player with one year left on their deal - like Laimer.

The January market could be interesting. There will be Champion's League clubs who fail to qualify from their groups and they'll likely take fees if they don't need an individual for a stab at winning Big Ears.

Thankfully theres a world cup that will take out a few weeks of the league. but that still leaves us 3 months with an injury prone midfield. not a good idea
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Might be a case of "muddling through" until January.

The closer to the end of the window, the more desperate the buying clubs are. Selling clubs know this. If we are after a £20m player say and the selling club says "yours for £40m" I simply don't see business happening.

If we do, I suspect it's a player with one year left on their deal - like Laimer.

The January market could be interesting. There will be Champion's League clubs who fail to qualify from their groups and they'll likely take fees if they don't need an individual for a stab at winning Big Ears.
    You could be right but Klopp spoke openly the other day and I don’t recall him doing that before.

Van Djik has made a comment as well today.

It all points to something in the background just depends who it is.

Waiting till Jan is a huge huge risk I’d argue not far off the CB situation a few years back due to how many games we have to squeeze in before the WC.