Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Well said

I have to say Nineteen. I am rather surprised that you can feel like this -

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Hah, anything's possible when I'm here, although I won't be for the derby, fed up of gobshites defending the indefensible with Fab's shitness blaming anyone but him constantly and having a pop at me accusing me of doing exactly what they are doing
    - and believe this -

Boooooooooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in 2-1 Carvalhoooooooooooooooo

We were fucking shite, far far too tappy crappy, not mixing it up enough, not direct enough at times, piss fucking poor from Fab as ever with and without the ball but we scraped a win, as I'm here again willing it to be despite Jurgen continually letting me down
    - and be as scathing about negative thoughts as this -

Oh looks back 2 pages anbd all the cunts having a pop at me are the ones writing us off before we equalise The same wet bums who were shitting their pants at playing Spurs in the CHampions League final and saying it was over before we played Barca in the second leg of the semi while I was writing the unlikely heroes thread, know nothing fuckers
    - whilst believing this -

There it is

Word to wise, everything i have fully committed to and supported my entire life has done absolutely brilliantly, when someone within that has done something to piss me off so I can no longer fully commit to it or support it, it has gone to shit, don't piss me off and don't be arseholes, and if you know nothing, be quiet rather than having a pop at those who do know
    - yet feel so poorly about our prospects to believe in the possibility of this -

I don't know why we're waiting, Bellingham won't be coming here, he'll be off to City with his mate Haaland when they win it at a canter and we fail to make top four

I'll be very surprised and incredibly disappointed if we fail to achieve Champion's League qualification for next season. We're capable of grinding out results and we'll be getting players back - we won't have 8/9/10 simultaneously injured for the entire duration of the season.

Plus it looks like there are now 7 sides in the League (us, Man City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Man United(?), Chelsea, Newcastle) all very capable on their day of excellent football - they will be taking points off each other and whilst we'll occasionally suffer from this, we will benefit too. I just don't foresee our side, which has a lot of longevity in terms of the key components knowing each other's game failing to finish higher than 3 of those 7 sides.

Might we finish 4th itself with a disappointing points return compared to what we're used to? Very possible, given the difficult start and the tricky fixture congestion to come. But to drop to 5th or lower? Nothing's impossible but I'd be really shocked. If we can lose 6 games in a row and be down to Rhys Williams and Nat Phillips as our centre-back options yet still qualify for the Champion's League, we should certainly be able to do it this season.

We need to grind until the World Cup. It's 11 more League games. Then a lot of our lads can get a bit of recovery and recharge before going again, at which stage we might make use of the January window.

All is not lost.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Arthur Melo inbound on loan from Juve.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Arthur Melo inbound on loan from Juve.
    "I could be so good for you "

If Juve are happy to let him go out on loan at this stage because he’s not cutting it in Serie A….. I ain’t gonna be doing any cartwheels

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If Juve are happy to let him go out on loan at this stage because he’s not cutting it in Serie A….. I ain’t gonna be doing any cartwheels
    Exactly but at least he’s a body that can run around for a bit.

Arty M.
    I'm buzzing.........
    FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Exactly but at least he’s a body that can run around for a bit.
    Except when he's injured

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I remember him from 5 years ago, we were supposedly linked. Juve got him for 74m +10m on add-ons. However, he's injury prone and hasn't cut it (according to a Juve fan).

oh and this

During his time at Barcelona, however, he came under criticism from Luis Suárez and Ernesto Valverde, among others, for his positional play, and for his apparent reluctance to pass the ball in the direction that the offensive team was trying to move towards, namely the opposition's goal line.[24] In 2020, former midfielder Enzo Maresca stated that he felt Arthur was best suited to the roles of either an attacking midfielder or a mezzala.[25]
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Fuck me we must be broke

a club that comes 2nd often, nearly wins chmapions league again...........

Step Forward arthur on loan!!!!!! such a fucking everton signing jesus christ

are we really that broke, #fsgout fuckikng had enough.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.