Page 12 of 681 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415161718192262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Heard some twat on talkshite calling out Klopp for his comments about not wanting to spend ridiculous sums on players......

Can someone work out what the total deal for halland v nunez would be over the length of the contract with wages???

I'm assuming Nunez wagaes wont be anything like Hallands

From the BBC:

Manchester City have not provided financial details of the deal, but German media reported that the total cost of buying Erling Haaland could exceed 300m euros (£257.1m), including his salary, agent fees and bonuses.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Best bit of him dribbled down his fathers trouser leg.....lol��
    Super, spat my tea out when I read that!
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    From the BBC:

Manchester City have not provided financial details of the deal, but German media reported that the total cost of buying Erling Haaland could exceed 300m euros (£257.1m), including his salary, agent fees and bonuses.
    Aaaah,....those good old FFP rules working a treat, I see.

Keep the playing field level and all that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Why are 'the idiots' having a pop at the Nunez fee? City signed Grealish for 100m pounds not Euros, while we were still in a pandemic when they arguably didn't need him, we're replacing 3 forwards with one forward, who because he is a player with a rare range of skill sets attracting a lot of interest had his price inflated
    Because it’s us. They will use it to claim we spend like City. It will be used to say Klopp has had the same access to players as Pep. It’s how it goes.

Don’t let it get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    From the BBC:

That is for a 5 year contract though so not that high really compared to some.

No but the wages for Nunez are somewhere between £5-7m a year, a fraction of Haaland’s haul. Plus the additional signing on money for himself, his father and his Agent were astronomical

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Cool - I knew him at Dynamo and saw him play in Herzegovina before that.

Doesn’t mean I get a medal sadly.

But as we both know - there must surely be someone like that needing unearthing.? Surely?
    Majer at Rennes is supposed to be good left footed Croatian CM.

Not sure if its classed as unearthed as he is in Lique One.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Majer at Rennes is supposed to be good left footed Croatian CM.

Not sure if its classed as unearthed as he is in Lique One.
    I don’t know of him, don’t know of anyone these days. Chances of the next player at that level coming from Croatia would be slim you would think with such a small pool to choose from.

Tees has a point too - Luka is a bit of a one off. But there are always players coming through who have that about them, even if they only manage it for a few seasons. I would love us to find that lad - wherever he may be

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I don’t know of him, don’t know of anyone these days. Chances of the next player at that level coming from Croatia would be slim you would think with such a small pool to choose from.

Tees has a point too - Luka is a bit of a one off. But there are always players coming through who have that about them, even if they only manage it for a few seasons. I would love us to find that lad - wherever he may be
    Yeah very true.

They are more likely to produce one than the UK due to the coaching they get its not based on power.

Portugal seems to be the league at the min saw a clip were Klopp was asked his favourite league....he said he likes Portugal its interesting and its not what you'd expect.

Nunes at Sporting is a name banded around for a week.

Ward is also an expert on Portugal apparently