Page 19 of 693 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425262969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

I'll miss Sadio and Divock two legends in different ways

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Wouldn't be much different than last season.

Just this way the third Midfielder come fourth attacker wouldn't be your beloved Henderson.

He along with Fab & Thiago would be tasked with playing deeper, to accommodate a player like Diaz or Bobby.

Players who operate better in tight spaces and are more naturally a 10/Front3 type,
    Certainly moreso than ZZenderson
    It will be entirely different, nothing to do with Henderson, he'd be starting at No6 in a midfield 3 if it were down to me as we played better in the run of games with him there than we ever have or will with Fab

Salah playing as winger rather than a RFWD
    DIaz playing as a winger rather than a LFWD both of them being in the spaces of Trent, Robbo and Tsimikas

Playing a player who isn't a No10 in the No10 position, you know, in a formation up in which we're actually playing a No10, not in a 433 in which you imagine our more attack minded RCM to be operating as a No10

Even fewer runs in behind

I can't even be arse continuing with it there's so many more issues with it and it is anything but straight forward or 'not that different'
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We might play 4231, if we're looking to further devolve from what made us the best side in world football from 18-20, now is probably the best possible time for those collectively responsible to admit they've made a complete fuck up of our proposed evolution, while City's, adopting all the traits that made us far better than them over those 2 seasons and working really hard at them, made them a much better side than they had been in that period

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

New CM Henderson New CM

Salah Nunez Diaz

That's the team, just need Ward to get Gavi and Laimer in now

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Reputation vote, Ronaldo was in it too and Mane, when Rodri, Kane and Son were the 3 who all should have been in their spots
    Maybe they should have let you do all the voting since you know so much better than them lot who are actually on the field.

Why'd they even bother?

#Amateurs
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Maybe they should have let you do all the voting since you know so much better than them lot who are actually on the field.

Why'd they even bother?

#Amateurs
    https://www.premierleague.com/players/5264/Thiago/stats

oooh yeah the stats don't lie, he is very shit

It will be entirely different, nothing to do with Henderson, he'd be starting at No6 in a midfield 3 if it were down to me as we played better in the run of games with him there than we ever have or will with Fab

Salah playing as winger rather than a RFWD
    DIaz playing as a winger rather than a LFWD both of them being in the spaces of Trent, Robbo and Tsimikas

Playing a player who isn't a No10 in the No10 position, you know, in a formation up in which we're actually playing a No10, not in a 433 in which you imagine our more attack minded RCM to be operating as a No10

Even fewer runs in behind

I can't even be arse continuing with it there's so many more issues with it and it is anything but straight forward or 'not that different'
    Klopps arrived at LFC having played 4231 mostly at Dortmund with attacking full backs.
    Bayern play 4231 with attacking fullbacks.

Salah will be the most or second most advanced player in our team.
    Nunez's arrival might dictate Mo not being most advanced anyway.

You have a lot of notions about limitations that really aren't sensible as I see it.

Just hope this Nunez is better than the last one

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Klopps arrived at LFC having played 4231 mostly at Dortmund with attacking full backs.
    Bayern play 4231 with attacking fullbacks.

Salah will be the most or second most advanced player in our team.
    Nunez's arrival might dictate Mo not being most advanced anyway.

You have a lot of notions about limitations that really aren't sensible as I see it.
    You have an awful lot of notions about playing a 4231 and playing a 433 not being very different to one another, when they are world's apart

We might play 4231, if we're looking to further devolve from what made us the best side in world football from 18-20, now is probably the best possible time for those collectively responsible to admit they've made a complete fuck up of our proposed evolution, while City's, adopting all the traits that made us far better than them over those 2 seasons and working really hard at them, made them a much better side than they had been in that period
    In 18/19 we played 4231 a fair few times and did much better than in 433.

This year Pep has played 4231 a fair few times with better success than 433.

By playing 4231 more regularly this past season, we would actually be mimicking both sides better.