Page 2 of 675 FirstFirst 1234567891252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Yeah it's not like we're man city who just splashes the cash......

we can't afford to let players leave on a free quite simply.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yeah it's not like we're man city who just splashes the cash......

we can't afford to let players leave on a free quite simply.
    We can, but as any fee we would have got is offset against FFP and that doesn't affect us, we should try and get fees

If you look at the top earning club in world football and consider that outside of the oil clubs, the rest are FFP compliant and consider the money those other clubs spend on transfers and wages, we aren't without money at all, we have a shit load of it, FSG just don't want to spend it, they want to trouser it all in dividends, the playing the poor card is a really obvious lie when you look at top earning FFP compliant clubs, their wages and tranfers, FSG are taking the piss
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Darwin Nunez has agreed a five year contract and will earn €6m per year at Liverpool. (Approx £98.6k per week)

Let's see if it's true ey
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Just saw that on The Athletic Nunez has agreed to personal terms only. Nothing from the club as yet. Looking good.

Darwin Nunez has agreed a five year contract and will earn €6m per year at Liverpool. (Approx £98.6k per week)

I saw a rumoured £115k per week, but the fact that so many rumours imply agreements made is very encouraging.

Back to Ramsay....fuck me, he looks good.
    Home grown too (Scottish)
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

Quote Originally Posted by worldpanel View Post
    Back to Ramsay....fuck me, he looks good.
    Home grown too (Scottish)
    He can still qualify as Homegrown as the qualifying period is from aged 15-21 so he has 18-21 so will qualify

Not yet, his agent is doing what agents do and going to talk to the filthy again allegedly, no doubt trying to bump the wages offered up, Ward needs to put his foot down now, get on the phone and tell him to get his player over here for a medical pronto

Aside from anything else, the filthy are and have been an absolute graveyard for quite a few of the best developing and established played in the last several years, including some of their own like Rashford, with better managers and vastly more successful and experienced managers than Ten Hag, who inherited better squad than he has

The filthy will promise him a bit more money and Champions League football after this season, but they simply can't promise that, they need at least 6 top players, and with the work needed to be done and the signings needed to be made, you just can't see him having any hope of finishing above Liverpool, City, Spurs or Chelsea, not going to happen. not likely to happen in the length of his 3 year deal

Sheyi Ojo and Ben Woodburn will leave the Reds when their contracts expire at the end of the month.

Liverpool are willing to quadruple what Barcelona have offered Gavi and give the 17-year-old midfielder €9m a year. That’s around £147k per week. [@Laporteriabtv]

Can't see it.