Page 3 of 681 FirstFirst 123456789101353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

What's Isco doing these days? He was lauded as being a bit decent at Real not long ago.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    What's Isco doing these days? He was lauded as being a bit decent at Real not long ago.
    He's available on a free I believe
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Liverpool are willing to quadruple what Barcelona have offered Gavi and give the 17-year-old midfielder €9m a year. That’s around £147k per week. [@Laporteriabtv]

Can't see it.
    It's on

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's on
    I wish
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

But we criticise players who go somewhere just for money and say we don’t want “their kind” playing for us…, don’t we??

Absolutely classic piss take of Bayern from the Spartak Moscow fans

Did a spoof offer from Bayern for their star striker Aleksandr Sobolev, which included clauses such as 'Manchester United winning a trophy'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/spartakmoscow-liverpool-bayern-mane-offer-27192547
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 9th June 2022 at 07:37 PM.

NOW that’s what I call comedy

I am pleasantly surprised that we are going after Nunez. I always thought he would be out of our reach. A bit concerned after reading what Kop on Portugal thought of him. Hopefully, our analysis team have had a good look at him. Fingers crossed it happens.
    Last edited by southernboy; 9th June 2022 at 07:53 PM.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I wonder if Bayern know Mane as we knew him is finished on the left and if Mane realise's he misses too many chances and doesn't have the No9's movement and instincts or the aerial ability to be Lewandowski's replacement

I think the reason we're only asking for 40m is out of respect for Mane and we know he's finished on the left in terms of how he used to operate for us and that although he made himself just about our best option at No9 past halfway through the last season, moving forward we will be far better off with a No9 like Nunez in the role who drops deep, makes runs in behind, off the back of and across defenders and is comfortable left or right

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Absolutely classic piss take of Bayern from the Spartak Moscow fans

Did a spoof offer from Bayern for their star striker Aleksandr Sobolev, which included clauses such as 'Manchester United winning a trophy'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/spartakmoscow-liverpool-bayern-mane-offer-27192547
    That’s got to hurt down the old East Lancs road.

Mwahahahaaaa

The price is only £40m because he can go on a free next summer rather than respect for the player.