Page 474 of 765 FirstFirst ... 374424464467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481484524574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 7647

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    This could be read two ways, lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Lavia done apparently
    Frontrunners for caicedo now.......this is mad stuff

Reddy saying he's apparently open to the move to LFC and the likelihood is now in our favour.

Melissa Reddy:

Understand Moises Caicedo is open to joining Liverpool in what is expected to be a British record transfer fee if a move goes through. Sources say there has been a swing in the deal in favour of the Merseysiders but Chelsea are not out of the equation yet.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

An offer in excess of £100m being lined up apparently. It all seems a bit hard to believe in truth. If we’ve got that kind of money available, why were we not in the running for Bellingham?

I actually hate the transfer window.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Not even beginning to listen till there’s a pic of him in his Liverpool shirt

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Melissa Reddy:

Understand Moises Caicedo is open to joining Liverpool in what is expected to be a British record transfer fee if a move goes through. Sources say there has been a swing in the deal in favour of the Merseysiders but Chelsea are not out of the equation yet.
    No way in the world are we signing Caicedo for 80- 100m plus. It’s all fake news. FSG are not Interested in building a new squad,

If Lavia's done and we land Caceido we'll have covered our bases for if Jurgen's meltdown continues as we'll have a far better squad but not disimilar to what Di Zebri has at Brighton as he'd most likely be who FSG would turn to

We do need a more focused and targetted approach to coaching some things and some players as not having that and with it the ability to get the most from players has been holding us back from evolving for 4 seasons

We wouldn't ever have got what Guardiola has from some of his players because to get the very best out of them you do need some degree of micro management of individuals and certain players on their collective movement and it's very apparent Jurgen has never done that and our video analysis dept have never been asked to highlight areas players can improve
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Were we the "mystery team" that bid £80m for Caicedo a few days ago?

Is that why Chelsea are now attempting to botch the Lavia deal?

Are Twitterati agents just fed money in offshore bank accounts to keep feeding us speculation so that we keep clicking links to increase algorithms and keep the great wheel turning?

Should I go on an eBay binge to distract myself from the noise?

If tomatoes are a fruit, is Ketchup a jam?
    Ketchup is a condiment you misogynist.

Jams and jellies are both sweet and sticky fruit spreads, they differ in some fundamental aspects.
    They’re made with similar ingredients: fruit, sugar, water, pectin, and acid — usually from lemon juice.
    Pectin is a type of fiber found in the cell walls of plants and fruits. It forms a gel when mixed with acid and is widely used in the food industry to provide texture to fruit- and vegetable-derived products.
    And while fruits and their juices naturally contain sugar, adding more supports the gelling process. Sugar also acts as a preservative, preventing the growth of harmful microorganisms.
    However, jams and jellies differ in texture, appearance, the proportions of their shared ingredients, and how they utilize or include fruit.
    Jellies are made from fruit or vegetable juice. They’re characterized by their clear appearance and a firm texture that holds itself in place.
    The juice is extracted by boiling crushed fruit or fruit pieces in water until soft, after which the peels and pulp are separated from the juice by straining them through a colander with a cheesecloth or jelly bag. This ensures a clear appearance.
    You can prepare jellies with or without adding pectin, but since a good jelly should have enough gel strength to retain its shape, most recipes include it.
    Commercial pectin is usually derived from apples and citrus fruits and sold in both powdered and liquid form.
    Jams are made from crushed or ground fruit, resulting in a thicker spread that holds its shape but is less firm than jellies.
    Unlike jelly, jam is not clear, and you may find fruit chunks or particles dispersed throughout it. That said, fruit stems and pits should be removed.
    Jams can be prepared with and without added pectin, as fruits naturally provide it. However, you should include some underripe fruits if pectin isn’t added, as these contain more pectin than ripe ones.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    An offer in excess of £100m being lined up apparently. It all seems a bit hard to believe in truth. If we’ve got that kind of money available, why were we not in the running for Bellingham?

I actually hate the transfer window.
    I think not making the top four put an end to any chance and the wages Real are paying are way off our scale.

Looks to be £110m and will smash VVD £75m. Just player terms to be settled

https://theathletic.com/4767155/2023/08/10/moises-caicedo-liverpool-chelsea-transfer-2/?source=user_shared_article