Page 5 of 674 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Need to get Nunez in for a medical and the deal wrapped up then get on with triggering gavi's release clause
    Think it's imperative we get in at least one quality midfielders this summer.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Think it's imperative we get in at least one quality midfielders this summer.
    I agree, Gavi, Laimer and Sangare, get the Nunez deal wrapped up, put up the release fee for Gavi and offer a contract, if we land him, let PSG have Keita for 45m and look to bring Laimer in for RCM, I'd be really happy to land Laimer for RCM, he's a fit for me. We still need better than Fab at No6, if we were to sign Laimer, we could play Hendo more at No6 and maybe address that position next summer, bastard Real nicking Tchouameni, that lad was exactly what we needed for No6
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

This will do for a start

Premier League and Champions League
    Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Laimer Henderson Gavi

Salah Nunez Diaz

Carabao and FA Cup

Kelleher

Ramsay Matip Gomez Tsimikas

Thiago Fabinho Carvalho

Gordon Bobby Jota

Not sure at all about Gomez, really don't rate him at CB, was happy enough for him to be a different option at RB, if we sign Ramsay, I'd rather sell Gomez and try and get Carmo in

I get the Gavi thing, generational talent who if we can land will also qualify as homegrown by his 20's, having just landed Carvalho who you feel is an option for LCM and LFWD and No10 and possibly RCM RFWD do we necessarily need Gavi, but is the chance to sign such a player just too good to not try to do so, probably

Personally, I'd be happy to let Naby go to PSG and land Laimer, I think he's made for RCM in our team and would just fit right in

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not sure at all about Gomez, really don't rate him at CB, was happy enough for him to be a different option at RB, if we sign Ramsay, I'd rather sell Gomez and try and get Carmo in
    Gomez is still (relatively) young, knows the system, has contributed to us winning things and is Homegrown.

Much as I personally generally in favour of trying to acquire as many robust players as possible whilst moving injury-prone lads on (as a general principle) I really don't think we sell.

The Keita-to-PSG talk is also rather quiet. I think it's more likely he signs a contract extension, much as it will divide fan opinion.

I dont know why you need to change so much of the midfield since we got 92 points with them..Its the centre forward issue thats the biggest problem for us..obviously we need more from the number 10 ie attacking midfielder. but we also need stability in the middle as well
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If an €80m upfront fee is agreed, €11.2m is going to Almeria, Nunez's former club, 10% will go to the player's agent, Jorge Mendes, who gets €8m and then a section will go to the player’s former agent Edgardo Lasalvia and other intermediaries. [@cmjornal]

Gavi wants to stay at Barca.

We really need a midfielder. I'm done with Keita.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Gavi wants to stay at Barca.

We really need a midfielder. I'm done with Keita.
    Not remotely surprised - I'm sure our name was dropped by the agent or whoever to encourage Barca into action.

Can't see Keita going. A mid coming in to take Ox's minutes and be there for the future when Milner goes would be nice. Want to see Elliott and Jones getting more minutes so would be very surprised if two/three midfielders suddenly arrived. One though - very plausible.

When is this Darwin Nunez fella getting announced ?