Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Liverpool, Bayern Munich and Paris St-Germain are interested in PSV Eindhoven's £32m-rated 25-year-old defensive midfielder Ibrahim Sangare. PSV rejected an offer from Nottingham Forest this summer. (ESPN Netherlands - in Dutch)

Or alternatively…

Liverpool are expected to match Chelsea's offer of £55m for Southampton's 19-year-old Belgium midfielder Romeo Lavia. (Talksport)

Mixed feelings about the Caicedo fiasco now it’s finally settled. On the one hand, he looks like an excellent player that we desperately need. On the other hand, there’s no way he’s worth £115 million. No way on earth. Also, it’s semantics, but I didn’t really want us to be have the Premier League record transfer. I don’t think it’s a record to be proud of.

Assuming we still have a substantial transfer kitty, let’s not fuck around for three weeks. I’d like us to get an offer in for Lavia with our own deadline attached to it; basically, take it or leave it. I definitely don’t want to get in another bidding war with Chelsea or anyone else for that matter.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Serious Q, is there a reason we don't take smaller risks like this?
    Alvarez was similar and is looking like a bargain. Would definitely sell for alot more than what they paid even now.

Deivid Washington will fly to London on Monday in order to complete his move to Chelsea.
    Brazilian 2005 talented striker will cost €16m plus €4m add-ons, Santos have already signed documents.

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Alvarez was similar and is looking like a bargain. Would definitely sell for alot more than what they paid even now.

Deivid Washington will fly to London on Monday in order to complete his move to Chelsea.
    Brazilian 2005 talented striker will cost €16m plus €4m add-ons, Santos have already signed documents.
    Chelsea have made a cottage industry out of buying dozens of players they never intend to use and just loaning them out across Europe. Been doing it for years. It has brought them back quite a bit of cash especially once transfers inflated. Don’t think it’s great for the players but obviously Chelsea doesn’t care.

"Caiceido wave goodbye"
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post

we can't even get the cash together for players we need right now half the time, that's why
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

We bid 110m for Caiceido that money needs spending on a top DM and Veiga now

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Are you going to bore us with this repetitive (yawn) bs about 19-20 20-21 21-23 personal opinion scenario's all frigging season AGAIN !!!
    Most of that, however much people dislike it, is undeniable fact, not a matter of opinion or subjectivity

If someone were to state Thiago had regularly released our forwards and full backs, with the right kind of passes they thrive on played early when it was on, or that he had successfully made the play at any point in the last 3 years, which obviously has doing those things as a mandatory requirement, it'd just been an outright lie - Barely a goal, assist or pass before the assist to his name, yet Mac Allister manages a pass before the assist first game

Like I said the other day. We wouldn’t be spending that sort of money on him. We need a whole new back line & two midfielders. Another depressing season for us. Meanwhile FSG are raking in their business profits.