Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    FSG are going all out for Touchy-feely.
    Imagine if we'd got him last summer

I read a while ago that there was a history of animosity between John Henry and Todd Bheuly. Is that right? I don't think we should be paying 60 million for Lavia. he has got potential but compared to a player like Caicedo who is only 18 months older, he needs a lot of work in a lot of areas of his game.
    Tchouameni would be good, maybe along with that Fluminese player.

Someone on social media called The Secret Scout (sounds like that welsh guy that used to be on here that was a 'close friend' of Brendan Rodgers and his notebook), anyway, despite his name this 'secret scout' is apparently reliable and often correct. he says we are in contact with Madrid for both Tchouameni and Valverde and they are listening to offers.
    Both of them would be sensational.

remembered that guy who use to come on here.. always going on about Rodgers little green book or blue i forget the colour..
    I remember he could never get Tom Ince's name correct always called him Tom ounce
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Chelsea support are tossing themselves silly over these two signings. Wasn't Pochettino the boss who failed to win the French league with PSG. To the mighty Lille with M'Bappe, Messi and Neymar available to him.
    He'll be gone by Xmas as there are bound to be more than a few large egos to clash with amongst all these high profile signings. I hate the fact City are dominating the PL but Chelsea haven't managed a title or challenge since 2017.
    Still proud we were the only club with the heart and desire to put a dent in Guardiola sweeping up the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Someone on social media called The Secret Scout (sounds like that welsh guy that used to be on here that was a 'close friend' of Brendan Rodgers and his notebook), anyway, despite his name this 'secret scout' is apparently reliable and often correct. he says we are in contact with Madrid for both Tchouameni and Valverde and they are listening to offers.
    Haha. As if they're selling both of them. I'd be amazed if we could get one but two? Not a prayer.
    I just don't see why they would bid all that money for Caicedo if there was even the slightest possibility of attaining Tchouameni. He's been a main target since last year.
    I really think somebody had a rush of blood to the head when the sent that Caicedo bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Chelsea support are tossing themselves silly over these two signings. Wasn't Pochettino the boss who failed to win the French league with PSG. To the mighty Lille with M'Bappe, Messi and Neymar available to him.
    He'll be gone by Xmas as there are bound to be more than a few large egos to clash with amongst all these high profile signings. I hate the fact City are dominating the PL but Chelsea haven't managed a title or challenge since 2017.
    Still proud we were the only club with the heart and desire to put a dent in Guardiola sweeping up the PL.
    Yeah all good points and most of all. we did a decent job yesterday. its only 1 game into the season. i fancy us to have some good runs in form this season.. will it be enough for the title who knows but we will be up there
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah all good points and most of all. we did a decent job yesterday. its only 1 game into the season. i fancy us to have some good runs in form this season.. will it be enough for the title who knows but we will be up there
    With our current squad we will be no where near the title. Top 4 could be a stretch as it currently stands.

Overall is our squad stronger or weaker than last year? Right now, it's weaker for me.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    remembered that guy who use to come on here.. always going on about Rodgers little green book or blue i forget the colour..
    I remember he could never get Tom Ince's name correct always called him Tom ounce
    Jasper and his purple book.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    We won't get both.

I imagine Real are open to offers for both with a view to selling one.