Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

in the season we won the league. was our defensive side of the game that won us the title.. we were considered very defensive at times with 3 midfielders . In Fabinho/Henderson/Wijnaldum.. id actually loves us to be less attacking at times and then go all out at teams in half hour spurts.. rather than try and dominate for the whole game..
    Couple of seasons back when we lost out by 1 point. was our attacking side that got us close..we scored lots that season.. We just need to find an happy medium between both..I think that'll come has the season wears on.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yes and no (i know confusing) its the lack of numbers thats the issue. I think in Alexis Mac Allister we have found a second midfielder. the Keita/Henderson role. In Szoboszlai we have replaced a player we havent really had. Was hoping Oxlade was going to be. but that never worked out. other than that we dont really have an attacking centre midfielder.. The likes of Jones plays off the left and Elliot the right..
    Just need DM or maybe 2 and we are sorted.. obviously need a centre back but thats less likely at the moment.

saying that we have Thiago and Bajectic (sp) so may just need 1 more midfielder a defensive midfielder
    I agree, it's the lack of numbers, hence I think the squad is now weaker. If we signed the 2 boys and kept Hendo and Fab I would have a different opinion. But as it stands, I think the squad is weaker than last year.

Thiago, unfortunatly, will pick up injuries. We need Jones and elliot to step up massively. We can't keep playing gakpo in the middle.

I really would like a cb as well. But looking very unlikely.

Ornstein on Tchouameni, Real do not want to sell and he doesn't want to leave.
    That's that put to bed then.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Ornstein on Tchouameni, Real do not want to sell and he doesn't want to leave.
    That's that put to bed then.
    Thankfully, now let's stop being unrealistic and move for more attainable targets.

Bedroom Wet Wipe With Twitter
    @BWWWT
    ·
    15s
    Liverpool sounded out reps of Paulinha who responded that their client feels hurt that they've not considered him before being blown out by other, younger targets, so LFC can go fuck themselves.

Stay at Fulham and fuck yourself then..

another 6 points from Fulham please.. mark that down on the calendar

So we’re now taking seriously a source named Bedroom Wet Wipe

Jesus wept.

yes. everyone's opinion is valid

PSV's Ivorian midfielder Sangare has a release clause of 37m Euros, apparently