Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    You write so much nonsense it's difficult to make sense of any of it.

How much would you like to bet that Klopp is here till the end of the season? Put up or shut up.
    Well for a start, there is no sense to be made from nonsense. The word itself implies the total absence of - yer big eeejit.

And the nonsense, if there is any, is in suggesting that I ever said Klopp had lost his aura. Something we have already cleared up - a miss understanding until you walked in with your detritus.. Do try to follow what has been said and in response to what.

as with the aura ...I havent said Klopp will leave this season, despite believing that it is looking increasingly likely that he will not see out his contract. I believe he will walk unless things change drastically. A belief that plenty share.

"put up or shut up" he says.. well - seeing as you are the betting man...and seeing as you are struggling to comprehend what is being said.... how much would you be willing to bet Klopp is in place at the end of the season...?

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    The spending isn't sustainable. I guessing they think by getting all these highly rated young players in, the spending will drop off significantly. Massive risk.
    The spending doesn’t need to be sustainable. They have so many young players on 8 year contracts to reduce the yearly spend, that’s why they are doing what they are doing now

The big risk is that one of these players gets a serious injury and need to be replaced and/or they don’t qualify for the champions league for a couple of season as that will massively affect revenue

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Well for a start, there is no sense to be made from nonsense. The word itself implies the total absence of - yer big eeejit.

And the nonsense, if there is any, is in suggesting that I said Klopp had lost his aura. Something we have already cleared up until you walked in with your detritus.. Do try to follow what has been said and by whom and in response to what.

AND I havent said Klopp will leave this season, despite believing that it is looking increasingly likely that he will not see out his contract. I believe he will walk unless things change drastically. A belief that plenty share.

"put up or shut up" he says.. well - seeing as you are the betting man...and seeing as you are struggling to comprehend what is being said.... how much would you be willing to bet Klopp is in place at the end of the season...?
    A classic attempt at deflection. I'm not the one claiming Klopp will walk. You do that on a daily basis. If you believe that to be true then back it up. You don't have to bet with me. Find a bookie and cash in. Easy money.

You won't though because you know it's complete rubbish. You'll just stick to spreading FUD here.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    The spending doesn’t need to be sustainable. They have so many young players on 8 year contracts to reduce the yearly spend, that’s why they are doing what they are doing now

The big risk is that one of these players gets a serious injury and need to be replaced and/or they don’t qualify for the champions league for a couple of season as that will massively affect revenue

They are gambling with players... It's a strategy.. What is our strategy..?

I await 'JillStrings' response with baited breath...

A classic attempt at deflection. I'm not the one claiming Klopp will walk. You do that on a daily basis. If you believe that to be true then back it up. You don't have to bet with me. Find a bookie and cash in. Easy money.

You won't though because you know it's complete rubbish. You'll just stick to spreading FUD here.
    Back it up --- how?

I believe Klopp will walk if the team performing their "due diligence" (just for you) continue to make a ballbags ear of things..

What do you suggest I do..? You want me to put a time limit on his tenure.. I have no clue when or IF he leaves or indeed if he will last beyond the contract. Surely I have the right to believe he won't see it out if things don't change?

YOU are very bullish tonight Jill...

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post

Ya agreed, I think we are saying the same thing. You elaborated more but agreed. The spending will drop off cos they have so many young players. And it is a big risk.

All a bit weird… virtually unknown player 2 years ago , transfer fee. £115 mil, given an 8 year contract at £12 million a year ( don’t know the small print). Been a bit unruly in the past ,
    Lavia one season proven , don’t know the terms but likely to be similarly crazy.

None of us know what went on in the discussions but I hope all of us would not want somebody coming on mercenary terms. ( I think Jurgen agrees)
    I’ve read all the comments about our crap negotiating team but …think about it. Yes you have a couple of top targets, you commence talks and start to spin 2 plates. Then , keeping those 2 plates spinning you have to consider options 3 & 4 . You start those plates spinning. Time drags on… very difficult as you have ( I hope ) integrity and don’t want to crap on those you are negotiating with.
    It’s very difficult, especially when on a budget and the “ lights of London “ are shining….I mean the City not the shite clubs.
    The mentality of players, their greed and the greed of agents has totally fucked up the game.

You'll just stick to spreading FUD here.
    For the hard of trendy language wtf ��is FUD

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    For the hard of trendy language wtf ��is FUD
    just looked it up myself

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (often shortened to FUD)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

"Makalele was an inspiration to me, I supported Chelsea and used to watch the games'
    Makalele retired when he was 4.
    Pass me the sick bucket you disingenuous little turd.