Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    If he stays fit it’s a plus either way.
    3 seasons in a row of 33 League appearances - I would say that was definitely a factor given that Thiago and Bajcetic aren't back yet, with Thiago having a poor record historically for fitness and Bajcetic being of an age where he could still become an "injury-prone" player - Bajcetic is one I want to see do well for us and it would be nice to see us not run him into the ground at a young age - Endo should provide that capacity for us to rotate to preserve Stefan for his present and his future.

No No No NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKIN NO. WASTE of money, not a good enough player for the Prem, do not buy him ffs.

Liverpool are negotiating with Fiorentina for Morocco midfielder Sofyan Amrabat, 26, and are on track to finalise a deal in the next few days. (AD - in Dutch)

Not Good Enough!!!!

Same goes for Gravenberch, if you can’t look good in a poor league playing for the best team, you ain’t going to cut it in England

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Stuttgart fans seem disappointed.

Twitter says:
    🇯🇵 Can play DM, CM, CB & RB
    🇯🇵 Captain of Stuttgart
    🇯🇵 Captain of Japan
    🇯🇵 Missed 2 games in 3 years
    🇯🇵 Will run through brick walls
    🇯🇵 Cult hero guaranteed
    He's played 96 games at Dm scoring 10 & 10 assists for Vfb Stuttgart by trasfermarkt. He was their 3rd highest rated player on whoscored last season. Scored 5 assisted 4 in the BL

Rather we signed Endo and Dacoure than either Amrabat or Gravenberch

We are a laughing stock, and with good reason.

Absolute waste of money if we sign this guy. Should be more ambitious with our targets but absolutely f***ed it.

If we get this transfer window wrong it'll be close to impossible to come back, what with the oil states buying everything. Can't really compete with their activities long term.

Underwhelming

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Stuttgart fans seem disappointed.

Twitter says:
    🇯🇵 Can play DM, CM, CB & RB
    🇯🇵 Captain of Stuttgart
    🇯🇵 Captain of Japan
    🇯🇵 Missed 2 games in 3 years
    🇯🇵 Will run through brick walls
    🇯🇵 Cult hero guaranteed
    LFC Medical Team; hold my beer.

Seriously, we’ll break this guy within a month. I can only assume that Klopp has got massive faith in the youngsters.

How on earth can we have £115 million in the bank, and yet this is the best we can come up with?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Rather we signed Endo and Dacoure than either Amrabat or Gravenberch
    Yeah. Someone said endo doesn't have pace so it won't work. We actually have ok pace in midfield now, we need someone who can, and likes to tackle but is also intelligent to read plays and be there to help trent etc.
    It sounds like he can do the former and I'll bet on the latter.

I like these kinds of deals. We can take the risk. We should do this move especially on young south American talent.
    The ones that scare me are 60m+ on unproven guys in epl like szoboszlai, keita, amrabat

This is a highlight package of his most recent season.

He doesn’t look bad. Looks like he has got a bit of pace. He can find a pass, and likes a shot from distance.

My problem is that we’ve been here before with players coming from the German league. They always look good, but it doesn’t translate to the Premier League. In the current climate, £16m isn’t a massive gamble. I think this one will happen. Assuming Chelsea aren’t interested. Time will tell.

I bet you can squeal like a pig!