Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ve come round to this one now. He could well turn out to be a very shrewd bit of business. At the very worst, he’s a big upgrade on Milner; able to play in midfield and defence and 20 years younger

I just hope that he’s able to adapt to the premier league’s physical demands.
    Lol 20yrs younger love it

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Goodbye Hendo, hello Endo
    Wataru sunset

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    "Liverpool launch shock £16m bid for Stuttgart midfielder Endo"

Says it all when sky are taking the piss " Shock"

he'll get nailed in the prem, can't imagine he's that strong
    Sky want sensationalism. They want Liverpool break British transfer records Chelsea come in with late bid. Kaveheil and thr others "My sources tell me".

If it is a player Klopp wants l, it is a player I want.

We will hear from Klopp when he leaves the club bit the gentlemen he is I doubt he will leave bitter.

We lost lots of midfielders, 5 this window and Llalana last season. So again squad depth is key. With Endo, Bajetic, Sz8, Mac10, Jones, Thiago, Elliot. You have 6.

Now FSG must still splash cash on 1 more, doesn't matter if it is a waste of money to appease us all etc. But not more than 50m. Dont feel threre is a midfielder in world football thay warrants more that is available. Tchoumeni and Camavinga, Pedri and Gavi, Jude, Rodri, maybe Barella those are the only 60m plus misfielders in world footbsll for me.

But Endo type signing I'm happy. Always like gem type signings we have bought under Klopp.

Think that apparent 110m they wanted to splash in Caicedo should go towards a LB, CB and another midfielder.

Yeah a older fabinho brilliant

i'm sure he'll be amazing and help us win the league
    Klopp will always be the reason we do anything. If he can get these boys to run for him like the 1st group did. We will be okay. The teams level and desire dropped. They tanked and were so unlucky almost did the impossible 2 seasons ago. Amazing effort from thsy group. But for City, Real Madrid, Karius. That group should have gone down as one of the greatest teams if all time alongside Sacchis AC, LA decima Real Madrid etc. So unlucky

Endo, Bajetic, Sz8, Mac10, Jones, Thiago, Elliot. You have 6.

Still not great is it?

Thiago- Hardly fit

Elliot/Jones- Not great.. jones was in some good form towards end of last season mind

Bajetic very young

Endo who knows

not going to make us be sucessful.... average at best
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    If this is our last summer signing how would you (someone pro FSG) rate this summer transfer window?
    Think you're canvassing the wrong profile. Sids a fsg psychophant, I'm pro-fsg.

For me, I cannot understate my joy that ox/melo/naby are gone. 2 of whom should have been forced out last year.
    In a survivalist scenario, I'd have butchered both just so I don't have to carry their share. In a football sense I'd have subsidised their wages for their last year here to move, or released them from contracts if no one bought them for peanuts.

Endo, Bajetic, Sz8, Mac10, Jones, Thiago, Elliot. You have 6.

Still not great is it?

Thiago- Hardly fit

Elliot/Jones- Not great.. jones was in some good form towards end of last season mind

Bajetic very young

Endo who knows

not going to make us be sucessful.... average at best
    Nt great Kev but not bad either. I feel we need 1 more midfielder but I am more concerned with LB and CB.

If Klopp get the group to gel we are a dangerous team. Our attack is dangerous we have goals. In Mac10 and Sz8 we have upgraded in terms of midfield passing. They are massive improvement though Hendo was good at what he was good at Fab as well.

I would rather Bajetic than Lavia, Caicedo the times I have seen him there is no doubt in my mind that he is very good, so the fact that they went hard for him I'm okay with it but not getting Jim cause he chose I am also okay with that. So I would take Gravenbach, Thuram, Kone even the boy from Palace but again not at 60m.

I just like the age iur squad is at again. There is experience in the legends that are still here but you have so much young blood.

Maybe Klopp can just sign a RB and make Trent that midfielder that he should be

Cheeky loan bid for Cancelo?

I know not a chance but still
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    If this is our last summer signing how would you (someone pro FSG) rate this summer transfer window?
    I would rate it a usual FSG window. Stingy but signed quality. Balanced the books. Was willing to splash big on a player they thought was worth it.

So if we still bring in more players it was a good window. If we don't then they failed based on the fact they did nothing last season and didn't spend the apparent "Tchoumeni" money.

Overall I don't mind the way they do things. Teams need to know that Liverpool won't pay more and will walk away from a deal. Extra 20m for Lavia which it actual is. It isn't the 4 million they refused to pay it is Sourhampton asking 50m for a boy that if he was all that City would have wanted in. So I rather not pay United premium for players cause you are Liverpool. You end up overpaying all the time.

So if they don't sign more players which i am certain there will be more ins and outs then I would fly over to come and lead the protest.

I think since there is transfer deadline we must sometimes wait until the wire.

Cheeky loan bid for Cancelo?

I know not a chance but still
    That would be amazing