Page 55 of 681 FirstFirst ... 54548495051525354555657585960616265105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Joe Gomez extends (I know one of our click-for-more accounts has a thread on this) long-term, think the deal takes him to the end of 26/27.

Keita and Jota next in line for contracts, according to Neil Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Joe Gomez extends (I know one of our click-for-more accounts has a thread on this) long-term, think the deal takes him to the end of 26/27.

Keita and Jota next in line for contracts, according to Neil Jones.
    Replied on click for more thread.
    Glad to have you on board jogo!
    Perhaps we need to reply to those threads to keep this forum alive!

He’s apparently in Warrington Nando’s currently, according to my lad.

Tiil or serving?

Shovelling it in

Hahaha, needs his strength to push the pen across his new contract...

Quote Originally Posted by desismooth View Post
    Any further news on Bellingham?
    I've seen some speculative murmurings that we are trying to get him in this summer.
    Seems a reasonable enough target to conclude the summwrs business.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I've seen some speculative murmurings that we are trying to get him in this summer.
    I'd be gobsmacked (and absolutely delighted) if we got him this Summer - think he publicly said he would be at Dortmund for another year, plus it wouldn't be great for them to release Haaland and Bellingham in one window - plus his contract length and the Haaland cash injection puts them in a strong, strong position.

Next Summer though - that feels more attainable. Tchouameni couldn't be done, Gavi extended(?) and thus essentially became unattainable but we want a young, talented mid - Bellingham ticks all the boxes, idolises Gerrard and isn't shy about liking LFC-related content on social media for whatever that's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'd be gobsmacked (and absolutely delighted) if we got him this Summer - think he publicly said he would be at Dortmund for another year, plus it wouldn't be great for them to release Haaland and Bellingham in one window - plus his contract length and the Haaland cash injection puts them in a strong, strong position.

Next Summer though - that feels more attainable. Tchouameni couldn't be done, Gavi extended(?) and thus essentially became unattainable but we want a young, talented mid - Bellingham ticks all the boxes, idolises Gerrard and isn't shy about liking LFC-related content on social media for whatever that's worth.
    I see it rather differently, if he's sold on Klopp & LFC we'd be better off pushing to get it done now. Leaving it longer just leaves the door open and if we're buying him anyway get him in now.

Dortmund minus Halaand are a lot weaker, Mane makes Bayern stronger. Bellingham must surely prefer to move now, bed in and have a better chance of winning a trophy.

Dortmund are unlikely to challenge Bayern this year without Halaand. May be better off cashing in now and being more proactive in what seems like an inevitable Bellingham departure.
    Think our club would look to negotiate on the fee though.

.Some stories going round linking us with Asensio. Not sure if there is much in those rumours...but now we are 'getting pipped in the race to sign him' by Newcastle. I am not sure if I believe we are in for him, and I have doubts about him. Why does he not get regular games for Real Madrid? Why are they offloading him for as little as 25 million (maybe)?