Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Klopps words about Endo means it wasn't a panic buy. So he is a player Klopp wanted or was tracking as he said.

So again not a FSG peo post but more a happy we sign who Klopp wants, price tag fir me is secondary. I want the typical hard working, selfless, open minded players that Klopp brings the best out of. No premadonas.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Klopps words about Endo means it wasn't a panic buy. So he is a player Klopp wanted or was tracking as he said.

So again not a FSG peo post but more a happy we sign who Klopp wants, price tag fir me is secondary. I want the typical hard working, selfless, open minded players that Klopp brings the best out of. No premadonas.
    I love it.......puppys for the path the old dog for the road. Think klopp and the transfer team has done a worldie here tbh. A duracell bunny at 6? Hook it into my my veins and we go again. This means more

Klopp has called him a “machine” in his latest interview on the lad.

Captains the very industrious and also very tidy Japan national side too. 30, so bags of experience.

Lots to like, Whois next?

Looks like Salah needs another pay rise.

I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Good one. A quality pun is rare on here.
    I'm missed already i see
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Think he looks to have quite a bit about him. But as a squad man. We do need that quality dm we’ve needed for 3 years from somewhere.
    Agreed an actual mobile DM who ties the press together like the Dude's rug did his room
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Am I right in saying we have just one more non-Homegrown slot left?

Remaining business will be interesting.

FT_schneidi

West Ham and Liverpool if they are interested and are in talks with Piero Hincapié's team, they also confirmed that Leipzig is still interested in the Ecuadorian and they are also talking, Leverkusen would be looking for a sale of around 45 millions of euros.

- good with the ball
    - is a left-footed player

On paper this might have legs.