Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Who do we buy with the 150m that replaces him?
    You seriously think all that money goes on a player?
    Maybe not a single player. But it should mean we have the pick of the next up and coming winger. £150m for a 31 year old is good business.

If it doesn't get spent on players (like it was with the Couts money) then we're all within our right to get our pitchforks out!

Emmanuel Petit on Moisés Caicedo and Roméo Lavia:

"Caicedo signed for Chelsea while he was linked with Liverpool, as did Lavia. I won't say anything stupid but we all know why they went to Chelsea. Sportingly, the best decision right now would be to go to Liverpool.

If I'm Caicedo or Lavia, I'm going to Liverpool instead of Chelsea because I don't see a clear plan of what's going on at Chelsea. 35 players? Come on. How many players do they need? It's going to be a nightmare, like what happened last season.

For me, the answer is very simple. If you ask anyone why Caicedo and Lavia decided to go to Chelsea, the answer is just money. Money speaks for the clubs and for the players."

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Who do we buy with the 150m that replaces him?
    You seriously think all that money goes on a player?
    He'll have to be replaced one day. Truth be told it'll be an impossible job. Left footed right wingnforward, hitherto always fit and a Goal&Assist machine.
    Would rather we'd have sold Bobby or Mane for more earlier than what we got for them... €32 mill combined 😱

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    250 mil or they can fark off
    Unless chelsea join the bidding... I can't see us getting 250 mill for Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Maybe not a single player. But it should mean we have the pick of the next up and coming winger. £150m for a 31 year old is good business.

If it doesn't get spent on players (like it was with the Couts money) then we're all within our right to get our pitchforks out!
    Doesn't leave us much time to raid Crystal Palace for Olise and Doucoure. Maybe we'll sell Mo in January though...

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    105m is crazy money really. Its surprising if hes still here if that offer is true. He probably earns 4 times that over his contract then.....insane money really
    I Honestly don’t think 105 m is that much for a man at the peak of his powers and could be for another few years

Snap the saudi's hands off and tap united up for Greenwood. Replacement sorted.

🤢🤢🤮🤮 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤢🤢🤮🤮🤢🤢🤮🤮

I wouldn’t trust FSG to reinvest my feckin lunch money.

They’d take the money and then cry it was too late to reinvest (along with the supposed £105m Caicedo money)

And somehow turn it into £10m to beat Everton to Che Adams’ signature.