Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

One of the very biggest and richest clubs in World Football and yet …..

Jurgen Klopp: "I have all the information around and I know what is possible and not and it's not always exactly what I want. But it is not my job to complain, it is my job to take the team we have at the end of the transfer window and make the best of it."

We may be very rich.. but the money is not ours is it? its the owners its their money
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I was thinking the other day.. FSG may own the club financially. but owning LFC has an entity for over an 100 years the fans the players the managers and the ground etc. they will never truly own it..
    make all the money you want from Liverpool, they will never be part of it. The owners just don't understand what it means.

Don't get me wrong they have done some great things at the club. 2 being staying at Anfield and the other employing Klopp.. But the latter they have used badly.. all what Jurgen has achieved as made them extremely wealth and the facts they bicker over a few million here and that makes you feel sick.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We may be very rich.. but the money is not ours is it? its the owners its their money
    the owners are stinking rich - billionaires in fact.
    the club however is coming across as paupers.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    the owners are stinking rich - billionaires in fact.
    the club however is coming across as paupers.
    Because they don't put any money into the club. we have fuck all idea where the money is going too. they say its because of wages.
    yet the club is worth 4 and half billion. thats only the selling price.. the profit will be made when they sell.. weird how no real money is being pumped into the squad.. I think right now considering how many players we have let go and their wages +incomings we are about 35 million in the money we have spent over all. for a club the size of LFC thats a joke

That 111m is looking elusive. Spent 18 of it in Endo though I guess it's only 90m or so.
    As if anyone genuinely believes that Caicedo bid was for real.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    That 111m is looking elusive. Spent 18 of it in Endo though I guess it's only 90m or so.
    It is looking like it was a bluff and it worked. They bluffed the fans into thinking there us intent but they calculated that Chrlsea would respond and Caicedo already signed with Chelsea verbally. I'm sure they hoping Salah goes so they can cash in.

I think Henry must have got confused as that was the figure he had in mind for total spending this window but after Mac and Szobo we only had enough for Endo.

Klopp himself confirmed we had made a deal with Brighton for the player in a press conference - that's the £111m bid.

Just to add, Southampton confirmed our £60m Lavia bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Klopp himself confirmed we had made a deal with Brighton for the player in a press conference - that's the £111m bid.

Just to add, Southampton confirmed our £60m Lavia bid.
    You really think that was being spent on one player?
    It was a ruse all along, 60m bid for Lavia is almost half of that amount. They had zero intentions of buying Caicedo, they knew Chelsea would come back with offers we couldn't go near.
    We need a defender, we need another midfielder who's touted at around 25m if it Gravenberch, even if they paid the 40m for Andre it's still well short.
    The case of the £111m doesn't add up at all because it was never there.