Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Do you rate him better than Buendia? Both about the same age. I always thought Buendia might be more interesting for us.
    First there's no rumours about Buendia 😅

I personally think Douglas suits more the style of Klopp than Buendia, my opinion

Can’t say I have noticed either Luiz or Doucoure when playing if I’m honest, just have to trust they know what they’re doing if they bring someone else in.

So we getting anybody or what? Just a thought maybe a couple of good signings might convince mo to stay one more season?

We were linked with Luiz in deadline day last year. Can't remember if we actually made a bid.

Luiz is combatitve but not massively mobile. I really like Buendia, but like Couts and Carvalho I just dont see how he fits into our team.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Francois Plateau on Twitter:

A source at @LFC indicates that the recent injury to Ibrahima Konaté and the two red cards for Alexis Mac Allister and Virgil van Dijk have revealed how vulnerable the squad truly is.

Liverpool set to “attack” the last days of the transfer window.

Yeah cause having players go missing means we need that squad thing.

If only someone had warned the club this could happen…

Defender Billy Koumetio has completed a season-long loan move to Ligue 2 side USL Dunkerque, subject to international clearance.

Hopefully Bradley, Quansah, Doak and Bajcetic all stay put for this season - I think they can all contribute - secret is not to find yourself in a position where you're too reliant on any of them - let them develop naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If only someone had warned the club this could happen…
    Imagine if that had happened in other seasons past ..........
    We'd have been in a right pickle.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Defender Billy Koumetio has completed a season-long loan move to Ligue 2 side USL Dunkerque, subject to international clearance.

Hopefully Bradley, Quansah, Doak and Bajcetic all stay put for this season - I think they can all contribute - secret is not to find yourself in a position where you're too reliant on any of them - let them develop naturally.
    It looks like dynamic holding midfielder Tyler Morton will go out on loan with several championship clubs interested.