Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Reddy saying we are "exploring multiple options" alongside Gravelbeach
    I'm sure we have been "exploring" all summer, until we get told the price.

I'm in a negative spiral now regarding the window. I don't understand why we would leave it this late to try do business.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'll be surprised if we don't bring one in now. We needed one before Konates injury so we defo need one now.
    That guy called Theate has been linked. Belgian lad, not seen anything of him..
    I'll be surprised if we do if the Gravenberch rumours are true.

Only 1 non homegrown spot left. Can't see us getting a good homegrown cb.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    I'm sure we have been "exploring" all summer, until we get told the price.

I'm in a negative spiral now regarding the window. I don't understand why we would leave it this late to try do business.
    Aye it's strange. Two summers in a row.
    Odd too the way that were this late with goin for Gravenberch, he's been linked all summer. Maybe there's only been a chance now?

Bayern consistently said for months, he's not for sale. But he doesn't get in the first team. he wants to come to us. We want him. Klopp rates him. So we just keep buzzing around him.

I'll be surprised if we do if the Gravenberch rumours are true.

Only 1 non homegrown spot left. Can't see us getting a good homegrown cb.
    Gravenberch was born after January of 2002 so he actually wouldn't take up a non-Homegrown spot - he's only 21.

So although I am not optimistic that we will bring a centre-back in at this late stage, we could theoretically nick Gravenberch asap with a view to doing centre-back business on the final day of the window - or in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Gravenberch was born after January of 2002 so he actually wouldn't take up a non-Homegrown spot - he's only 21.

So although I am not optimistic that we will bring a centre-back in at this late stage, we could theoretically nick Gravenberch asap with a view to doing centre-back business on the final day of the window - or in January.
    Ah OK. Didn't think about that, sound for the knowledge. At least it gives us some wiggle room if we are looking at a cb and maybe is a reason we are going for granvenberch now.

Not long to find out how it plays out.

Ah OK. Didn't think about that, sound for the knowledge. At least it gives us some wiggle room if we are looking at a cb and maybe is a reason we are going for granvenberch now.

Not long to find out how it plays out.
    They may have wanted to be close to having some of their own business done before letting someone go - often hard to know. Occasionally there are these domino effects in football. I know they're after that Geertruida (spelling?) chap from Feyenoord to strengthen at centre-back.

Gravenberch is an intriguing one. Young enough to be shaped into whatever we want him to be and has a good physique. He actually reminds me a little bit of Pogba during his good spell at Juventus in some ways, before Pogba became an absolute myth of a player and eventually just a source of meme material.

Also worth adding that they are after Palhinha - perhaps if they get that done, we get the green light on Gravenberch, so that Bayern aren't light in the numbers department.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    They may have wanted to be close to having some of their own business done before letting someone go - often hard to know. Occasionally there are these domino effects in football. I know they're after that Geertruida (spelling?) chap from Feyenoord to strengthen at centre-back.

Gravenberch is an intriguing one. Young enough to be shaped into whatever we want him to be and has a good physique. He actually reminds me a little bit of Pogba during his good spell at Juventus in some ways, before Pogba became an absolute myth of a player and eventually just a source of meme material.
    Aye I'll be happy if we sign him and intrigued to see how we use him.

worried about Salah rumours