Page 60 of 681 FirstFirst ... 105053545556575859606162636465666770110160560 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Rangers have agreed a deal worth £4million for Liverpool defender Ben Davies.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Rangers have agreed a deal worth £4million for Liverpool defender Ben Davies.
    Waheeeeey!!!!

Wondered when his career path would get resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Waheeeeey!!!!

Wondered when his career path would get resolved.
    That must be the easiest way to make a million!

Davies only cost us 500,000pounds and we got that back last season when we loaned him out to Sheffield.So 3mil plus 1 mil in add ons is excellent business.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Davies only cost us 500,000pounds and we got that back last season when we loaned him out to Sheffield.So 3mil plus 1 mil in add ons is excellent business.
    Indeed fagin!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Indeed fagin!
    Seems like sarcasm to me ! but what do i know ? You don't believe in sarcasm !

You along with 19X said you were taking a break from the forum ! Haven't seen it happen,, in fact you're posting more than ever,maybe the heat is keeping you indoors ie the ceiling fan. what the fuckk do i know ?

Bullshit is only for those willing to listen !!!

Of course you're free to call me an asshole for reminding you of this !!!
    Last edited by fagin; 18th July 2022 at 05:25 AM.

Didn’t read it as sarcasm myself, maybe you two have a history?

Anywho.. don’t forget kev, kev was also having a sabbatical but he just can’t keep away as he loved us so much.

Gives you a sort of warm fuzzy feeling inside don’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Didn’t read it as sarcasm myself, maybe you two have a history?

Anywho.. don’t forget kev, kev was also having a sabbatical but he just can’t keep away as he loved us so much.

Gives you a sort of warm fuzzy feeling inside don’t it?
    Only because Vin deleted some topics and seem like it something was being done about it, here for now... besides I need to rant about football somehow, I've gone t-total so won't be going pub anytime soon, hopefully rest of year.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I've gone t-total so won't be going pub anytime soon, hopefully rest of year.
    You'll have your own reasons mate.

If it was any sort of dependency (I abused alcohol in my past) and you ever want a chin-wag about it the PMs are always open.

These days I drink about one half-pint or pint (or equivalent) every 2-3 weeks, slightly more February-May due to Champion's League football and it's lovely that it's a genuine treat now rather than a self-medicating attempt at numbing pain.

Best of luck to ye anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    You'll have your own reasons mate.

If it was any sort of dependency (I abused alcohol in my past) and you ever want a chin-wag about it the PMs are always open.

These days I drink about one half-pint or pint (or equivalent) every 2-3 weeks, slightly more February-May due to Champion's League football and it's lovely that it's a genuine treat now rather than a self-medicating attempt at numbing pain.

Best of luck to ye anyway!
    I don't think I have a dependency although.. most of my social life.. involves going the pub, unless on the internet...

Hmm has made me lose a job before.. but I don't drink at home etc, reasons are 1) being more healthy finally 2) I've spent the last 10 years getting pissed 3) It's far too expensive and a waste of money, I was pissing my pay up the wall, rather spend it on city breaks/ holidays and living a little.. than drinking in this town... at stupid prices (pubs these days jeeze)
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.