Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Footage from the Engerland game. Shows him being pushed in the chest, not even that hard, and then he goes down clutching his face. I saw it on some other platforms as well. Embarrassing.
    Very , very , very embarrassing. Who took the footage, and who closed it down . This should be a yellow, and after review a red !
    Sickening .

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Footage from the Engerland game. Shows him being pushed in the chest, not even that hard, and then he goes down clutching his face. I saw it on some other platforms as well. Embarrassing.
    Bellingham did this?

How embarrassing. I hate what playing for that lot does to players. Even the great Xabi Alonso occasionally engaged in dramatics with the white shirt on and he was generally above that sort of thing.

Would be fun (and sad!) to do a top ten of these sorts of incidents and worst dives etc on here some time - maybe the next international break or something. Suarez holding his teeth because he bit Chiellini was one that was incredibly embarrassing.

Comes with pllaying for real madrid i'm afraid
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Dear 19...

Takefusa Kubo, review please

Chelsea are continuing to keep a watching brief on Nigerian forward Victor Osimhen's ongoing status at Napoli, despite rumours of a move to Liverpool being agreed for the 24-year-old. (TeamTalk)

Manchester City are exploring a potential deal for Bayern Munich and Germany attacking midfielder Jamal Musiala, with Liverpool also long-time admirers of the 20-year-old. (Football Insider)

Liverpool are favourites to sign Portugal centre-back Goncalo Inacio, 22, from Sporting Lisbon. (Bild - in German)

Liverpool and Chelsea are on alert amid reports contract talks between Napoli and Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, 24, have stalled. (Mirror)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Liverpool and Chelsea are on alert amid reports contract talks between Napoli and Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, 24, have stalled. (Mirror)
    as good as he is, do we really need him? plenty of options, I believe the mirror is chatting shit and should get banged.

if he played in salahs position maybe..

Need that CB though.

Still think Neto will end up at a big club..... but where?
    Last edited by Kev0909; 28th October 2023 at 12:25 AM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Still think Neto will end up at a big club..... but where?[/QUOTE]

I've thought for a while if and when Salah goes, Neto would be a good choice.