Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Hold fire on those transfers. Rumours that Celtic will cut short Nat Philips loan in January.
    Must be showing how good he is, easily a good backup for us!

Watch out here we come
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

If gomez gets injured.. we have no real RB cover.. or LB cover atm.. and a young lad at CB.....

we don't need anyone nope.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Sorted… The title is as good as in our hands.
    CAREFUL Sir!

A wise man called Steveo once said in page 102 of the now closed "demise of Manchester United thread" that he was -

"afflicted with that daft superstitious rubbish. I know it is nonsense deep down yet I can’t shake the thought that we are jinxing ourselves with this."

- and the anonymous member of the Superstitious Committee that I just made up in my mind for this light-hearted, playful Friday lunchtime quip does not want our season scuppered by anyone, not least those who worry about jinxes.

Our League challenge must be protected at all cost from such pitfalls!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    CAREFUL Sir!

A wise man called Steveo once said in page 102 of the now closed "demise of Manchester United thread" that he was -

"afflicted with that daft superstitious rubbish. I know it is nonsense deep down yet I can’t shake the thought that we are jinxing ourselves with this."

- and the anonymous member of the Superstitious Committee that I just made up in my mind for this light-hearted, playful Friday lunchtime quip does not want our season scuppered by anyone, not least those who worry about jinxes.

A flailing monkey is running awa' 'n' th' superstitious fly runs thro' everything.

If it’s the treble we’re after, we could also recall Sepp van den Berg, Rhys Williams, Calvin Ramsay and Fabio Carvalho
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    CAREFUL Sir!

I know.. and I would stand completely guilty as charged.. BUT for the small caveat...I was attempting the lowest form of wit. Admittedly I should have kept quiet on the issue. IF we do blow it.. I will accept the blame.

Shit yeah, I’m sure Carvalho could come back and do a job at CB. It’s either him, Endo, MacAllister or wild card Doak

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I know.. and I would stand completely guilty as charged.. BUT for the small caveat...I was attempting the lowest form of wit. Admittedly I should have kept quiet on the issue. IF we do blow it.. I will accept the blame.
    Ah never worry - I was doing "just a joke like on Top Gear" as Stewart Lee brilliantly joked.

The season is exciting right now and I am loving it. Long may it continue.

In non-football news, a good friend of mine rang her bell today and is Cancer-free in time for Christmas. Over the Moon.

we have no money? what about the 100 million we were gonna splash on Caceido? 16 million for endo so still over 80 million left.
    we would be mental to go into the second half of the season with 4 centre backs. considering Gomez and Konates injury records.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    we have no money? what about the 100 million we were gonna splash on Caceido? 16 million for endo so still over 80 million left.
    It's running around in a Liverpool shirt, we haven't sold him yet.