Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1734912916795633914?s=46&t=i-2rS4mqRkRxsfXri6vMMQ

Bring Fabio back and do swapsies with Fulham for Palhinha and a few quid their way...

Would love to see him take off here. Has the quality but does he have the work ethic.. I guess we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Would love to see him take off here. Has the quality but does he have the work ethic.. I guess we shall see
    Klopp did give him plenty of starts and sub appearances at the start of his Liverpool career. But alas, no. 10s ain't Klopp's style it seems....

If he can't even get games on loan, says it all about the standard of the player. maybe hes not that good
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

David Lynch has poured water on the Paulinha link.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Given the start to our season and our league position, achieved without actually playing with any real conviction and consistent level of performance….

What positions on the pitch do we believe requires a tweak / upgrade…?

For me it’s Left Back (2) Centre half (3) and Defensive midfielder (1)

I think the rest of the squad is probably the best in terms of depth and talent we have had during Klopp’s tenure…

Or is there an argument to say “ If it an’t broke why fix it… “ so leave well alone to ensure we don’t upset the current dynamic / team spirit and just allow the squad build on the great start.

Allowing the squad the time to breathe and blossom , because tbh who knows how good this squad can be with a bit more belief and confidence…

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    Given the start to our season and our league position, achieved without actually playing with any real conviction and consistent level of performance….

What positions on the pitch do we believe requires a tweak / upgrade…?

For me it’s Left Back (2) Centre half (3) and Defensive midfielder (1)

I think the rest of the squad is probably the best in terms of depth and talent we have had during Klopp’s tenure…

Or is there an argument to say “ If it an’t broke why fix it… “ so leave well alone to ensure we don’t upset the current dynamic / team spirit and just allow the squad build on the great start.

Allowing the squad the time to breathe and blossom , because tbh who knows how good this squad can be with a bit more belief and confidence…
    I'd say RB over LB. Tsimikas is decent cover I think. Gomez is okay cover but I think we need an out and out right back now with Trent moving into midfield more.
    A DM should be a priority in January but I won't be shocked if we don't bring anyone in. Aside from Paulinhs and Andre who else have we been linked with? The Palace lad is injured long term I think?
    I think CB gets strengthened in summer with Philips coming back off loan soon.

Get Andre in

Don’t think he’s got the engine or physicality needed in the Premier League. Also still pretty young and only played in Brazil.
    Palhinha for me, no risk, slots right in.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Didn't Paulinha's agent pour water on it in the summer, another midfielder miffed that they weren't our first choice?