Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

I honestly think these Bakayoko rumours might have something in them. I could see is buying an attacker due to how the others ( outside of Salah) are just not scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Odds are we buy absolutely nobody come January.
    Well top 4 is all we can hope for in the league if that's the case

surely anyone with brains and want us to win shit would see the position we're in and spend the money?

Fucking yanks
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Centre back
    Central Defensive Midfielder
    Attacking Midfielder

Kudos looks impressive at WHU

Kudus looked good in games I watched him before his move to West ham. I was surprised no one else went for him. Have been really impressed with performances of late.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/top-scorers

Everyone goes on about a DM, but we really need a actual striker too

Fucked without salah unless jota gets fit quick.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Not by what I would call a reliable source as yet but lots of semi credible sources have said Klopp wants him.

Looks like a bit like a right wing Doku
    That’d be shrewd business as Mo might do one to Saudi

We need a CB & Andre this window and a RFWD for most short term absence and potential moving on in the summer

According to Francois Plateau, Liverpool are preparing an offer for AC Milan star Rafael Leao and could consider including current star Luis Diaz as part of a player-plus-cash deal.

The journalist claims that those in charge of the Reds’ recruitment regard the Portuguese as the ‘perfect heir’ to Sadio Mane, who departed Anfield to join German giants Bayern Munich last summer and is now playing in Saudi Arabia.
    The forward joined the Italian side from French club Lille back in 2019, and his current contract is set to run until the summer of 2028.

Diaz, meanwhile, joined Liverpool from Porto in January 2022, and has since made 69 appearances across all competitions.

The Columbia international has scored 16 goals in that time, as well as providing nine assists.

Despite featuring regularly for Klopp’s side, Plateau claims that the Reds could include Diaz in an offer for Leao, with the Premier League side likely to make a player-plus-cash offer for the Portugal international.

Mad if true, what are we going to do with 3 left backs?

Liverpool have asked Fulham about the availability of United States international Antonee Robinson, 26, as they look to sign a left-back in the January transfer window. (90 Min)

never heard of him? is he a member of the swiss family?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

He’s not bad but while we only have a 6 who should be back up and no cover at all for our RWF, why would we buy a third choice for LB?