Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Need Andre a CB and a forward more in the Mane than the Diaz mould who can play RFWD and LFWD as Mane could
    Are you still so convinced about Andre? I watched the full 90 of the last two games he played and he didn't exactly look like the player we thought we were getting six months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    clever arrogant behaviour
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Need Andre a CB and a forward more in the Mane than the Diaz mould who can play RFWD and LFWD as Mane could
    Andre is so last year

I think this window is huge, If we do add to the squad, I think we have a very good chance of a very good season, we're going to miss salah bad

Down to you fsg........

so probably not.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

If we’re talking one player that would significantly improve us, it would be Palhinha. Endo has done well but Palhinha is that bit stronger in there and a lot more Premier League savvy.

Think we win the title with that one signing.

I think now Endo has settled and is playing well it's unlikely we sign a DM. Most likely a CB or a new attacker if there's a January signing.
    Palinha is class but I'd be surprised if we sign him at all due to his age and the fee we'd have to pay.

clinical striker, I reckon we'd have scored at least 7 tonight, probably 8.
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think now Endo has settled and is playing well it's unlikely we sign a DM.
    Yeah - Endo has been good back there and so has Mac Allister - though their skill-sets are slightly different.

So two good options (admittedly no Endonfor a few weeks) and with Bajcetic still to re-enter the fray depending on how he is going - plus the possibility of Thiago Alcantara for a few games later in the season. I can see logic in bringing a DM for next season so we can play Mac Allister in the left-sided 8 and allow Thiago to depart, but I am not sure that we will sign someone for 18 League games plus the Cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Yeah - Endo has been good back there and so has Mac Allister - though their skill-sets are slightly different.

So two good options (admittedly no Endonfor a few weeks) and with Bajcetic still to re-enter the fray depending on how he is going - plus the possibility of Thiago Alcantara for a few games later in the season. I can see logic in bringing a DM for next season so we can play Mac Allister in the left-sided 8 and allow Thiago to depart, but I am not sure that we will sign someone for 18 League games plus the Cups.
    Do you actually expect Bajcetic back anytime soon? Thiago has more chance.. of coming back and playing more games.....

while 19-year-old Bajcetic continues to deal with growing issues.????? What the fuck does this mean, very odd.
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Do you actually expect Bajcetic back anytime soon? Thiago has more chance.. of coming back and playing more games.....

while 19-year-old Bajcetic continues to deal with growing issues.????? What the fuck does this mean, very odd.
    It's a thing. I'm fairly sure Stevie G whent through somthing similar in his early years.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side