Page 7 of 675 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Ward reportedly in final deal closing negotiations for Nunez with a medical potentially happening as early as this weekend with Uruguay having left him out of their squad for this weekends game for that reason

Get it done!
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fulham looking at a double swoop on Anfield, taking Taki Minamino for £17m and Neco Williams for £15m.

Sooo… add the £40m from Bayern for Mané into the pot and we break even on the Nunez purchase.
    It would however, along with the Origi departure leave us net -2 on strikers. Unless we are counting Carvalho as a forward then we are just one down.

Certainly should mean financially we are capable of bringing in at least one midfielder, if all 3 exits happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ward reportedly in final deal closing negotiations for Nunez with a medical potentially happening as early as this weekend with Uruguay having left him out of their squad for this weekends game for that reason

Get it done!
    Probably just the medical to do.

Fee and wages agreed he should be ours provided we dont spot a Fekir issue.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Fulham looking at a double swoop on Anfield, taking Taki Minamino for £17m and Neco Williams for £15m.

Sooo… add the £40m from Bayern for Mané into the pot and we break even on the Nunez purchase.
    It would however, along with the Origi departure leave us net -2 on strikers. Unless we are counting Carvalho as a forward then we are just one down.

Certainly should mean financially we are capable of bringing in at least one midfielder, if all 3 exits happen.
    The Neco fee, for a homegrown player of his ability and promise is ridiculously low, I'd be looking for 5m a season for every season in the Prem up to a maximum of 3 in add ons and a 30% sell on clause - Honestly, if he was someone else's player and we wanted to sign him, he be at least 20m plus add ons

Not sure about that mate, he’s had one good season… in the Championship, still very much unproven in the Prem. £15m is about right, with maybe £5m add ins for 25 Premier League starts.. something like that maybe.

Being linked with Assensio as we so often are, he's one of those type of players, obviously incredibly talented and definitely has a certain je ne sais quoi, but we have yet to see him deliver it consistently, could Jurgen be the man to bring it out of him?

if we bring in Nunez, bringing in an attacking midfielder used to also operating as a RFWD with as yet untapped consistent levels of the highest quality still to come might not be the worst idea going, depending on fee and wage, it's not arguable what Mo was, it's exactly what he was

I'd be looking to get Laimer in first personally

Get Nunez wrapped up, make Mane pay a lot of the 45m fee for Mane up front to leave them a bit strapped, go lightning speed to get Laimer in and a deal over the line to significantly improve our midfield and teach Bayern a well deserved lesson at the same time

Nunez is definitely out of tonight's game for Uruguay. It would appear my mate was spot on, on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Nunez is definitely out of tonight's game for Uruguay. It would appear my mate was spot on, on Wednesday.
    He's currently with me having a few beers, we're going over a few 19x's posts so he knows what is expected of him and tactics etc!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    He's currently with me having a few beers, we're going over a few 19x's posts so he knows what is expected of him and tactics etc!
    Bloody hell mate I wanted to keep that on the down low. You've just blown your cover !!
    That'll be that Bloody Madri beer you're drinking it's strong stuff !!