Page 8 of 675 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Probably just the medical to do.

Fee and wages agreed he should be ours provided we dont spot a Fekir issue.
    I won’t get carried away until I see a photo of him leaning wearing a Liverpool shirt. Spurs thought the Diaz deal was done and dusted.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Bloody hell mate I wanted to keep that on the down low. You've just blown your cover !!
    That'll be that Bloody Madri beer you're drinking it's strong stuff !!
    It took a while to explain on a match thread what a "up the bum job done" was.. "balls deep" after a win.. he didn't seem very keen, I don't think he's the next jake daniels
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Nϊρez will fly to Spain in the coming hours, then he will be ready to fly to England in order to complete the move to #LFC once contracts are signed with Benfica

Final detail discussed: 5 or 6 year deal. Contract could be valid until 2028

Source:
    @FabrizioRomano
    ;
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fabrizio's a chancer - he uploads stuff other people have stuck online. Admittedly he is good at filtering out the "wrongs" and thus has a good rep, but a recent Tweet of his said the contract was already agreed at 5 years, so it's weird that he is now saying it could be 6 years.

Do hope it's six for our club's sake mind.

Hoping for a medical today, let's wrap this up now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Would a bid for conor gallagher go amiss. He looks tailor made for our system and will only get better

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I won’t get carried away until I see a photo of him leaning wearing a Liverpool shirt. Spurs thought the Diaz deal was done and dusted.
    That is wise thinking !

Joyce is pretty confident today he signs a 6 year deal he is usually bang on.

Its not done yet though as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Would a bid for conor gallagher go amiss. He looks tailor made for our system and will only get better
    Heavily linked with Everton apparently. Lampard using his connections at Chelsea. It would be a shame, because he is a decent player.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    That is wise thinking !

Joyce is pretty confident today he signs a 6 year deal he is usually bang on.

Its not done yet though as you say.
    James Pearce: Done deal. Darwin Nunez set to undergo medical tomorrow. Fee €75 million potentially rising to €100 million. Six-year contract.

————————————

Feeling a bit more confident today. I tend to trust James Pearce for reliable information. Let’s hope Nunez gets through the medical.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    James Pearce: Done deal. Darwin Nunez set to undergo medical tomorrow. Fee €75 million potentially rising to €100 million. Six-year contract.

————————————

Feeling a bit more confident today. I tend to trust James Pearce for reliable information. Let’s hope Nunez gets through the medical.
    It’s confirmed. Yay